Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebor/Other York

Go down

Ebor/Other York Empty Ebor/Other York

Post  NotBert Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Looks really fucking difficult this year.

Crackentorp - good record at York, hot race it lost last up, might be a pound or two too high still but overpriced for place purposes IMO. 3lbs better in with Motivado (fav) for 9 lengths when they were coming home beaten. Doesn't warrant 7/2 v 18/1
Sense of Purpose - Listed/G3 winner probably hard to place and first time in a handicap (the Ebor is a bit fancy,mind) but Dermot Weld has had a punted winner at York this week and he's no slouch with an airborne horsebox. Also knows York and if ignoring the bairn on board and the draw in fucking Jedburgh, if settled, another one too big in the betting.
Tominator - Plate winner last year, quiet prep this year and Reg Hollinshead clearly has this as the big throw of the dice. Ignore Chester Cup in a bog, ran wellfor along way at Haydock IIRC

No 3 year olds this year, quite surprising as it can be seen as a big prize Leger prep and the Leger appears to be all about Camelot.

I think the Weld horse might have a pound or two in the locker we have never seen and I'm willing to take a fancy price about that

Last edited by NotBert on Wed May 15, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Ebor/Other York Empty Re: Ebor/Other York

Post  Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:07 pm

All horse players die broke.

Ebor/Other York 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Yeah, but what a way to go
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Sense of Purpose didn't run, Tominator got going too late and was left too much to do, Crackentorp had to make its own running and its chance went there.

Worth keeping onside of Tominator
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Ebor/Other York Empty Ebor/Other York

Post  NotBert Wed May 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Nearly hit a biggun today. Found Society Rock, saw Novirak in front too soon, maybe, and watched Nocturn get mugged. Place doubles and trebles is nice but fuck me, 10s, 10s and 4s, I'd have been on lobster now if I'd felt well enough...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Dedicated thread instead of the BOTD thread but three previously recommended today and I see no reason to turn tail and run

Es Que Love (hard to choose between that and Prince of Johanne, especially over a mile but I did)
Venus De Milo I believe may yet be found to be the best 3yo in the British Isles
Star Lahib which has won since the time I put it up and Norton rode a cunt of a race on it from the back. Redeem himself today (it won at the joke meeting at Ascot in between too Mad )

12s, 2s, 9/2 BOG for me. Worthy of singles and fractioned multiples EW
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue May 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Dante meeting starts tomorrow and I couldn't find my arsehole with both hands and a mirror at the minute. May post my findings for your hilarity tomorrow.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed May 13, 2015 5:26 pm

In the three big field handicaps today, I found all three 5th place horses.

That'd be a fucking disaster and fury of biblical proportions were it not for me finding places for two of them where they paid first five, muhahaha...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down