Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it really is quite extraordinary.disconcerting almost.................but in a nice way...i think..and boiling milk of all things."boing!"said zebidde.

Go down

it really is quite extraordinary.disconcerting almost.................but in a nice way...i think..and boiling milk of all things."boing!"said zebidde. Empty it really is quite extraordinary.disconcerting almost.................but in a nice way...i think..and boiling milk of all things."boing!"said zebidde.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:59 pm

scratch it really is quite extraordinary.disconcerting almost.................but in a nice way...i think..and boiling milk of all things."boing!"said zebidde. 616326 scratch it really is quite extraordinary.disconcerting almost.................but in a nice way...i think..and boiling milk of all things."boing!"said zebidde. 616326 scratch

me and my damned bus-rides. affraid

i sat waiting for my bus home early,and my mind was totally occupied by stickie. it really is quite extraordinary.disconcerting almost.................but in a nice way...i think..and boiling milk of all things."boing!"said zebidde. 523193
bless her.
and i found myself thinking,
that i must have seen all seven sides of her over the past few months.
from brusque to bashful.
the inbetweens of,
certainty,
and un-certainty there-in.
and suddenly feeling quite relaxed about the whole affair.
affair? affraid Suspect
right now,i could probably start a conversation with her. Surprised
well,
maybe. Embarassed

well anyway,
the last few days with feelings and emotions,
all over the place,
so UP,
and so DOWN.
like whores panties so to speak.
and again,
quite without warning,
ON my bus,
i found myself likening it all to boiling milk.
you know when you're boiling milk ?
how you turn your back for a second,
and over it goes?
well,
that's how i see myself. scratch
yeah,i know. Rolling Eyes it really is quite extraordinary.disconcerting almost.................but in a nice way...i think..and boiling milk of all things."boing!"said zebidde. 158506

it's like all my bad thoughts,
of failings,fears and phobias.
the frustrations,
desperation,
and the hopelessness,
and ultimately resignation,
contriving to push me over the edge,
( and there is,i think,a very strong possibility,that i may be ever so slightly,mad. it really is quite extraordinary.disconcerting almost.................but in a nice way...i think..and boiling milk of all things."boing!"said zebidde. 616326 )
then out of the blue,
i feel so relaxed,
at peace,
like none of it matters.
it's like my mind boiled over,
somebody,
or some thing
acted,
or rather,
reacted,
turned off the gas,
and now the heat is gone.
no frothing,
no foaming,
nothing.
and i'm left feeling quite,
well,
"blank" springs to mind.

there is a distinct possibility,
of a very upturn in my mood.

weird. scratch

so,
i shall go to work tonight,
feeling quite,
empty,
numb,
like a blank canvas.
as if i'm starting all over again.
again. Smile

my very own magic roundabout. it really is quite extraordinary.disconcerting almost.................but in a nice way...i think..and boiling milk of all things."boing!"said zebidde. 616326
"BOING!"
said zebidde.

Last edited by erixter on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

it really is quite extraordinary.disconcerting almost.................but in a nice way...i think..and boiling milk of all things."boing!"said zebidde. Empty Re: it really is quite extraordinary.disconcerting almost.................but in a nice way...i think..and boiling milk of all things."boing!"said zebidde.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down