Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well,here we go again.monday'monday............same old.and bored witless.

Go down

well,here we go again.monday'monday............same old.and bored witless. Empty well,here we go again.monday'monday............same old.and bored witless.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:20 pm

how's it looking juicers?

what's the prognosis for YOUR week in bedlam?

just waiting for my week to start.

ho'hum. well,here we go again.monday'monday............same old.and bored witless. 616326

Last edited by erixter on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

well,here we go again.monday'monday............same old.and bored witless. Empty Re: well,here we go again.monday'monday............same old.and bored witless.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:37 pm

I'm in agony with a pinched nerve in my neck.
6 weeks of pain all over my body now.
Cunting doctor clueless.....says go for a prostate examination and take some anti depressants.
I'm reporting the wanker to the medical council.

Back to top Go down

well,here we go again.monday'monday............same old.and bored witless. Empty Re: well,here we go again.monday'monday............same old.and bored witless.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:03 pm

6 o'clock.
only twenty minutes to go.

then,
i shall eat my dinner,
go for my lie-down,
and i really will be on my way.

back to a different kind of mundane.
another working week.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:I'm in agony with a pinched nerve in my neck.
6 weeks of pain all over my body now.
Cunting doctor clueless.....says go for a prostate examination and take some anti depressants.
I'm reporting the wanker to the medical council.

maybe we should ALL be taking a.d.'s. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Marking time this week as I've got a couple of twatty things on but have a week off for half term
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:11 pm

erixter wrote:
how's it looking juicers?

what's the prognosis for YOUR week in bedlam?

just waiting for my week to start.

ho'hum. well,here we go again.monday'monday............same old.and bored witless. 616326

here we go again.

again. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Bet you aren't getting your arse probed this week, though.

Unless you get your parka out...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:56 pm

nope.
no arse-probing here mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down