Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chelski losing to the baggies.and what about utd?

Go down

chelski losing to the baggies.and what about utd? Empty chelski losing to the baggies.and what about utd?

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Surprised

2-1 with 77 mins played.

now 11/1 against winning.
and i bet they were short before the off.

laying the hotpots,
there would have been a decent trade-out at 1-0 the baggies i would have thought. study

Last edited by erixter on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

chelski losing to the baggies.and what about utd? Empty Re: chelski losing to the baggies.and what about utd?

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:39 pm

city doing a bit better. chelski losing to the baggies.and what about utd? 523193

Back to top Go down

chelski losing to the baggies.and what about utd? Empty Re: chelski losing to the baggies.and what about utd?

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:46 pm

come on the baggies.
90 mins on the clock. chelski losing to the baggies.and what about utd? 3952175402

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:47 pm

i see qpr are taking a spanking. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:53 pm

erixter wrote:come on the baggies.
90 mins on the clock. chelski losing to the baggies.and what about utd? 3952175402

YES!

good for them.

one for the fans to savour.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:12 pm

and utd. study

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Manchester City top of the Premiership and the only side left unbeaten in the top flight. Not out of second gear so far this season.
Money talks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:25 pm

not at chelsea. No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:26 pm

city DO look good though.

are they really going to dump balotelli do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:01 pm

I don't think they need him at all.
Black cunt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:50 pm

he's a bit of a loose cannon,
and i'd agree with you there.
has his moments,
but that squad makes him look pretty ordinary.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down