Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry McCann slips up in an interview

3 posters

Go down

Gerry McCann slips up in an interview Empty Gerry McCann slips up in an interview

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 11:57 pm

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id322.html

Second programme - Tues 4th May 2010
Fast forward to 12.15

Listen to the English and blot out the the voice-over translation.
You have to listen carefully......... at around 12.29 GM DEFINITELY SAYS:

"THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER!".

May these cunts one day face justice.
Mad

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann slips up in an interview Empty Re: Gerry McCann slips up in an interview

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:22 am

ttt

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann slips up in an interview Empty Re: Gerry McCann slips up in an interview

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:37 am

I hear "Kate? Up the shitter."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:38 am

Be serious Bert
The cunt has made a monumental blunder there live on Portuguese television............ last week.

Last edited by Nobby Cheese on Sat May 08, 2010 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:45 am

Tony, they'll never get him for it. Too much contamination of evidence and red herring Russians.

Unless he confesses. Won't happen, white middle class Briton in "third world" Portugal can't be seen to be caught.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:59 am

The cunt who started that site "The McCann Files" needs a good slap. He or she is typical of the conspiracy theory nutjobs that think watching a few eposides of Columbo makes them a fucking expert in solving a real crime. Fucking idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:01 am

Volonte wrote:The cunt who started that site "The McCann Files" needs a good slap. He or she is typical of the conspiracy theory nutjobs that think watching a few eposides of Columbo makes them a fucking expert in solving a real crime. Fucking idiot.

Until you've read the full police files (available online) you can't comment.
You'll end up looking silly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:03 am

Watch this for a start
Dogs don't lie....they have no need to:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:09 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:
Volonte wrote:The cunt who started that site "The McCann Files" needs a good slap. He or she is typical of the conspiracy theory nutjobs that think watching a few eposides of Columbo makes them a fucking expert in solving a real crime. Fucking idiot.

But Nobby the Police have obviously read the police files and they haven't pressed charges. What makes you so sure?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:18 am

Volonte wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:

But Nobby the Police have obviously read the police files and they haven't pressed charges. What makes you so sure?

The police in this country and Portugal know full well that the girl died in the apartment. Sadly, they have no body and that is why the case has been shelved. Another huge factor has been the political interference from this country from the very beginning. That is the biggest mystery of the lot.
Even the stinking corrupt media in this country has done it's best to convince us these cunts are innocent.
Remember, there is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever of an abduction but the cadavar and blood dogs indicated in the same spots in both their apartment and hire car. The dogs have a 100% record in over 200 cases.
The McCanns and their mates have contradicted each other and themselves countless times, Kate refused to answer 48 questions put to her by the PJ and they all refused to go back for a police reconstruction of the night's events.
Trust me Volonte, they are as guilty as hell. They didn't kill her, she died alone after an accident while they were on the lash. They didn't have the bottle to face the music.
I will discuss it in much further detail with you if you wish Volonte ....but only if you have an open mind.
Your first post on this thread suggests otherwise I'm afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:26 am

To be honest Nobby, you seem to have much more knowledge on this subject than I have so I am prepared to stand aside. I just hope that you are not taking your evidence from the Daily Mail/Star etc. Just one more question though, wasn't the hire care hired out a week or 2 after the disapperance of the girl?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:37 am

Volonte wrote:To be honest Nobby, you seem to have much more knowledge on this subject than I have so I am prepared to stand aside. I just hope that you are not taking your evidence from the Daily Mail/Star etc. Just one more question though, wasn't the hire care hired out a week or 2 after the disapperance of the girl?
The Mail and The Star are on the McCann's side!!
They rented the car 25 days after her disappearance. That car was one of 10 placed in an underground car park before the dogs were sent in...they ONLY alerted at that vehicle. They also alerted to the ignition keys away from the car.
Talking of the car.......This is from the official police files: (It may read odd where it's been translated from Portuguese to English)

The witness who lived near the McCanns' second home, in Aldeia da Luz, who says she witnessed an uncommon fact about the McCanns' hire car, where the dogs detected cadaver odour and remains that may belong to Maddie, was not heard, either. This neighbour has signed a document authorising the broadcast of her deposition that identifies her, but fearing threats and pressures, she doesn't show her face.

40.30 РThis is an interesting matter, when I left the Criminal Investigation Department in Portiṃo, in October 2007, nothing was known about this vehicle, about this issue of the open car boot. We knew that inside the vehicle cadaver odour and bodily fluids had been found, where Madeleine McCann's DNA profile was extracted from, with 15 alleles. Months later, there is a lawyer, who lives nearby, who came to report that after the McCanns arrived at this villa, they saw the car boot open from then on.

41.09 – Witness: "I drive down this street every day to turn my car around at that end, and every time that I passed the house, and I looked at the car, and the car always had an open boot door, day or night. I often passed at night, and always verified it. It was a fact, I reported it, and that was it."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEY HAD TO GET THE SMELL OF THE BODY OUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:41 am

By the way, could you look like this 9 days after your daughter had vanished on what would have been her 4th birthday?.....I don't think so!!
My wife and I would have been under sedation.....these cunts were out jogging, playing tennis and she was having her hair done, all in the first 96 hours!!!

Gerry McCann slips up in an interview Happycouple

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:47 am

The cunts look more like lottery winners than the parents of an 'abducted child'!!

Gerry McCann slips up in an interview Gerry%20McCann,%20Kate%20McCann%20and%20Brian%20Ashton

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 08, 2010 10:28 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:The cunts look more like lottery winners than the parents of an 'abducted child'!!

Gerry McCann slips up in an interview Gerry%20McCann,%20Kate%20McCann%20and%20Brian%20Ashton

One day justice will be done
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat May 08, 2010 12:33 pm

I still say if they had done it they would have gradually disapeared from the limelight.they wouldnt keep bringing her up at various aniversaries.

WRONG....They HAVE to keep up the pretence.
You are thinking EXACTLY the way they want you to.
I expected better of you MG.
Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Gerry McCann slips up in an interview Cbu0um10
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down