Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool

2 posters

Go down

Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool Empty Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool

Post  bitofatwat Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:04 am

Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 189864 Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 189864 Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 189864 Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 189864 Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 189864 Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 189864 Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 189864 Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 189864 Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 189864 Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 189864 Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 189864
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool Empty Re: Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool

Post  Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:13 am

Is that Brad?

Back to top Go down

Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool Empty Re: Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool

Post  bitofatwat Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:29 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Is that Brad?

too thin for Brad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:50 am

I'd love to see what his blood pressure reading was during that fucking rant.
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Same bloke has just been seen again?

Spoiler:

In all seriousness, though, 3 games, three wins and a 1-0 win at home to the current champions who've stood astride the league for years?

The mighty...:
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:10 am

They were my dark horses for this season bert. Thought the played some good football last season without carrying much luck. top 5 finish for me.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Liverpool are genuine title contenders....especially with Suarez back soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:05 pm

bitofatwat wrote:They were my dark horses for this season bert.  Thought the played some good football last season without carrying much luck.  top 5 finish for me.
I'd consider winning the Welsh Cup as a decent slice of fortune...Razz 
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:15 pm

NotBert wrote:Same bloke has just been seen again?

Spoiler:

In all seriousness, though, 3 games, three wins and a 1-0 win at home to the current champions who've stood astride the league for years?

The mighty...:

Unamusingly, the gag is now that Prestatyn are in the bottom two with staying up technically out of their hands whereas Liverpool technically have it in their hands as they have to play Chelsea and City at home and so if they win all their remaining games they're champions.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:06 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Liverpool are genuine title contenders....especially with Suarez back soon.

Check the date of this statement.
Liverpool go top tomorrow.

Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 380407 

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:42 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:Liverpool are genuine title contenders....especially with Suarez back soon.

Check the date of this statement.
Liverpool go top tomorrow.

Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 380407 

my top five is looking a steal now. Thought he'd do something for them, seems a very likeable bloke if your on his side.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:08 pm

If I could be arsed, I'd look over how quickly Liverpool have started as the season's gone on. 2-0 up inside a half hour against City sounds fucking nuts but they seem to go off like a bomb blast lately.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Nobby Cheese on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Liverpool are genuine title contenders.

Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 622580 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:42 pm

In their own hands now. No-one else can say that at the minute.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:47 pm

I can't believe I didn't take the 25/1 that was available when I made that comment.
 Crazy fucking bloke about to go on the rampage in liverpool 523193 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:03 pm

That sound you can hear is Brendan Rodgers furiously masturbating
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:07 pm

Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down