Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back?

4 posters

Go down

more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back? Empty more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back?

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:24 pm

more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back? 523193

it's gonna freeze your nuts off.
bugger your luck mate.

Back to top Go down

more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back? Empty Re: more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back?

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:21 pm

March 9th.
If it's still gonna be cold we'll delay our return by a couple of weeks or more. Go up to Benidorm maybe.
Now you know why we fuck off from Britain in the winter....they go on for ever nowadays.

Back to top Go down

more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back? Empty Re: more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back?

Post  bitofatwat Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Getting unsettled and cooler in Spain too No

more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back? Gfsx_500p_9panel_eur
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:52 pm

more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back? 523193 more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back? 75119 more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back? 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:11 pm

It's around minus 1 here and windy so it's feels quite cold ,however I was reading about a town in Siberia where it's around the - 70 mark ,, curious as how people even function there What a Face
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:18 pm

more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back? Frozen-car

Back to top Go down

Post  she Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:39 pm

where the fuck are you all? Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:43 pm

yeh erm...that didnt answer my question lol :/
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:52 pm

I'm in Spain
Eric's in hell.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:I'm in Spain
Eric's in hell.

Very Happy
least he's warm Very Happy
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:00 pm

missyj wrote:It's around minus 1 here and windy so it's feels quite cold ,however I was reading about a town in Siberia where it's around the - 70 mark ,, curious as how people even function there What a Face

It's the not being out in it, though, MJ. When you think about it, we're all little heat sources that are kept running by cheese and pickle sandwiches. It's just retaining that heat
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  she Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:March 9th.
If it's still gonna be cold we'll delay our return by a couple of weeks or more. Go up to Benidorm maybe.
Now you know why we fuck off from Britain in the winter....they go on for ever nowadays.
where are yous? x
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:07 pm

I can hardly keep warm in the chippy , I wear more under garments than anyone else and go mad if someone leaves the door open Neutral
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:09 pm

she wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:March 9th.
where are yous? x

San Miguel De Salinas....a town around 5 miles South of Torrevieja.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:09 pm

MJ talking about her smalls. All's right with the world Laughing
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:09 pm

missyj wrote:I can hardly keep warm in the chippy , I wear more under garments than anyone else and go mad if someone leaves the door open Neutral

more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back? 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:39 pm

My brother has gone to live in Australia it's about 40 degrees , lucky bugger
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:50 am

missyj wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:I'm in Spain
Eric's in hell.

Very Happy
least he's warm Very Happy

and bored witless. more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back? 75119

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:03 am

more snow on the way then.when's nobster due back? 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down