Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surfing the web,looking for conversation...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

surfing the web,looking for conversation... Empty surfing the web,looking for conversation...

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 9:28 pm

will have to have a look,
explore.
i need to interact.

Back to top Go down

surfing the web,looking for conversation... Empty Re: surfing the web,looking for conversation...

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Be careful, 99.9999999999% of the people in chat rooms claiming to be women are in fact 20 stone male truck drivers from Halifax who wear thongs.

Back to top Go down

surfing the web,looking for conversation... Empty Re: surfing the web,looking for conversation...

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 9:38 pm

i don't mind,
i don't do meeting up.
and if they wanna talk dirty,
it's cool.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 9:40 pm

erixter wrote:i don't mind,
i don't do meeting up.
it's cool.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 10:13 pm

erixter wrote:i don't mind,
i don't do meeting up.
it's cool.

Would you like to see my pussy?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 10:17 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat May 08, 2010 10:59 pm

the old msn chatrooms were good,sadly theyve been closed a long while.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 11:03 pm

The Yahoo ones are still around but packed to the rafters with fucking wankers.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat May 08, 2010 11:03 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:The Yahoo ones are still around but packed to the rafters with fucking wankers.

got a link.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 11:10 pm

morning_glory wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:The Yahoo ones are still around but packed to the rafters with fucking wankers.

got a link.

You log onto them via Yahoo messenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Poor saps like Eric and me can't do these things....we have wives at home.
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat May 08, 2010 11:15 pm

missj wrote:eric go here Razz http://www.plentyoffish.com/

im on that Razz
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 11:16 pm

morning_glory wrote:

im on that Razz
i know bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Poor saps like Eric and me can't do these things....we have wives at home.
Mad
oh my , eh eric Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat May 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Poor saps like Eric and me can't do these things....we have wives at home.
Mad

That doesnt stop 90% of the men on it. Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 8:11 am

so what is that?

desperate women?

fat lot of good i'd be. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:06 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Be careful, 99.9999999999% of the people in chat rooms claiming to be women are in fact 20 stone male truck drivers from Halifax who wear thongs.

If the transport café just off the M62 went wireless, it'd look like a 24-hour Rocky Horror Show. With bacon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:07 am

morning_glory wrote:
Mad

That doesnt stop 90% of the men on it. Rolling Eyes

MG, you cynic. Stop with the generalisations and get them out for the lads. ASL? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:13 am

Bert wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:Be careful, 99.9999999999% of the people in chat rooms claiming to be women are in fact 20 stone male truck drivers from Halifax who wear thongs.

If the transport café just off the M62 went wireless, it'd look like a 24-hour Rocky Horror Show. With bacon.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Im very cynical.7/10 have been in the forces. 3/10 have/are in the SAS/SBS . in fact they outnumber plumbers Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 2:02 pm

morning_glory wrote:Im very cynical.7/10 have been in the forces. 3/10 have/are in the SAS/SBS . in fact they outnumber plumbers Rolling Eyes

Someone missing the clear opportunity of

"I haven't been in the forces or the SAS/SBS, but I'd gladly fiddle around your tubes..." Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 09, 2010 2:10 pm

yes I forgot the perves.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 2:51 pm

morning_glory wrote:yes I forgot the perves.

See, I shouldn't have to remind you. We They are a significant number.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Bert wrote:
morning_glory wrote:yes I forgot the perves.

See, I shouldn't have to remind you. We They are a significant number.

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum