Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a superb throw in!

2 posters

Go down

What a superb throw in! Empty What a superb throw in!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:04 pm

Back to top Go down

What a superb throw in! Empty Re: What a superb throw in!

Post  bitofatwat Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:

What a superb throw in! 189864
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Brilliant.

I once inadvertently did something similar when keeping goal in a Wednesday league game at university. Striker and right back were coming after a through bal and I was out off my line for it. Right back, a good mate of mine, sees I'm going to win to it and I have a fucking monumental hoof on me so he drops his left shoulder as I'm going to cart it straight where his head is.

I skew it. No less force but slightly to the right and to the now side on right side of his head, completely exposed. From about four feet away max.

The ball went sideways to the left touchline where our left back picked it up and promptly beat a man then went fucking nuts as play was called back, not knowing we had a concussed bloke on the floor making noises that suggested he was either a hunting tiger fuffing or that all was not well...

I can still see it now. Fucking fearful, like watching a ship's side open up for a torpedo attack.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down