Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO bert.re:good samaritan/bad samaritan.

2 posters

Go down

FAO bert.re:good samaritan/bad samaritan. Empty FAO bert.re:good samaritan/bad samaritan.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:55 pm

good samaritan,
i can relate to that.
bad samaritan,
i get it,
sort of. scratch

ps.
i read a story once.
in the mail.
OF COURSE,
about some geezer,
who,
shunning publicity,
set up a fund,
for some well deserving cause.
well,
anyway,
a rich friend,
not averse to a bit of publicity,
suggested that they might both make a bold statement here,
BIG donation,
you know the form.
some geezer declined,
friend was totally pissed off with some geezer,
and the rest/
well?

Back to top Go down

FAO bert.re:good samaritan/bad samaritan. Empty Re: FAO bert.re:good samaritan/bad samaritan.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Daily Fail
FAO bert.re:good samaritan/bad samaritan. 882526

Back to top Go down

FAO bert.re:good samaritan/bad samaritan. Empty Re: FAO bert.re:good samaritan/bad samaritan.

Post  NotBert Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:36 am

Bad Samaritan is the fucking bitch whose existence actually sucks life from society and thrives on misery IIRC. She's every pisspoor manager you've ever met, sees fear as a valid management technique and usually spends their day patting themselves on the back for fielding a fuckup that they actually caused. The net value of their work, their efforts and their life is nil at best - were they not there, the world still turns. Their incapability keeps them in work.

They are terrified of the Emperor's New Clothes being revealed for what they are. That's why the likes of Iain Duncan Smith are practically foaming at the mouth every time they are seen in public - too many people have said "You're naked, you silly cunt" and are forcing them to do a proper job with responsibility rather than the self-serving shit they usally fart around doing.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:07 pm

NotBert wrote:Bad Samaritan is the fucking bitch whose existence actually sucks life from society and thrives on misery IIRC. She's every pisspoor manager you've ever met, sees fear as a valid management technique and usually spends their day patting themselves on the back for fielding a fuckup that they actually caused. The net value of their work, their efforts and their life is nil at best - were they not there, the world still turns. Their incapability keeps them in work.

we have some of those at work
piss-poor doesn't do them credit.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:41 am

i had cause to ring the samaritans once , i can report they were fucking useless Mad
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down