Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Done my bollocks on Gold, Silver and Bitcoins.

3 posters

Go down

Done my bollocks on Gold, Silver and Bitcoins. Empty Done my bollocks on Gold, Silver and Bitcoins.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:57 am

I bought £3700's worth of gold in January last year....after the price collapse of the last 2 days it's now worth £2,800.
I bought £2,300's worth of silver 3 months ago.....after the price collapse of the last 2 days it's now worth £1,700.
I bought 4 bitcoins for £660 a week ago and they are now worth £260.

Mrs Cheese is very, very unimpressed and I feel like slitting my cunting wrists.

Back to top Go down

Done my bollocks on Gold, Silver and Bitcoins. Empty Re: Done my bollocks on Gold, Silver and Bitcoins.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:I bought £3700's worth of gold in January last year....after the price collapse of the last 2 days it's now worth £2,800.
I bought £2,300's worth of silver 3 months ago.....after the price collapse of the last 2 days it's now worth £1,700.
I bought 4 bitcoins for £660 a week ago and they are now worth £260.

Mrs Cheese is very, very unimpressed and I feel like slitting my cunting wrists.

you just have to put it away,
and hope.
it's a long term thing. Done my bollocks on Gold, Silver and Bitcoins. 3952175402

Back to top Go down

Done my bollocks on Gold, Silver and Bitcoins. Empty Re: Done my bollocks on Gold, Silver and Bitcoins.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Long term?

I'm 64 in a few months...with left sided heart failure.
Done my bollocks on Gold, Silver and Bitcoins. 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:12 pm

nobster,
that sort of speculation can take an absolute age to bear fruits.
bequeath it then.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Long term?

left sided heart failure.
Done my bollocks on Gold, Silver and Bitcoins. 523193

i'm lucky there.
the wife says i haven't got one. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Think the gold and silver will be ok , not sure about the shitbits ,in fact I don't really know what they are Embarassed
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:22 pm

missyj wrote: shitbits Embarassed

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Fuck me, Tone, money speculation is one thing but fabricated money that is counted in money? That's how the banking crisis started.

Money is just a way of keeping score. It is a cipher that only exists as a concept and its value is only the value you afford surplus. If money ceased to exist tomorrow, the world would continue. If rice ceased to exist, we'd be fucked. Money is just barter in mathematical form and bitcoins are a further stage removed of mathematics about mathematics. It's a bubble waiting to be pricked

You know your Tressel, you've seen the Great Money Trick. You can only do that with abstracts
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:12 pm

The dirty stinking corrupt Federal Reserve are behind this attack on metals.
The fiat currency that they print for fun is not worth a fuck anymore.
It's all collapsing worldwide very fast and they have had to do this to gold and silver so that people no longer see it as a safe haven and dump the major currencies and turn to metal to store wealth as they used to during quantative easing and suchlike.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:09 am

Money all over, Tone. It doesn't exist so they can put that line anywhere
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:41 am

Done my bollocks on Gold, Silver and Bitcoins. 9588_images

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Looks like they're worth hanging on to in the immediacy, Tone?

What do they look like? Laughing Rolling Eyes
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Tony sit on it, it will come back. That goes for all 3.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:52 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Tony sit on it, it will come back. That goes for all 3.

Done my bollocks on Gold, Silver and Bitcoins. 3952175402 Done my bollocks on Gold, Silver and Bitcoins. 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:18 am

I rather think this looks more Van Gogh than Pollock now...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:22 am

Bitcoin been collapsing steadily for 3 days now.
Just hit £250 and it's going lower.
Maybe all the way to zero.
 Done my bollocks on Gold, Silver and Bitcoins. 623320 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Getting out for the rest?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:21 pm

No....I'm holding.
 behindthesofa 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:26 pm

They would be your balls I can see out there then, Tone...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Sounds like you've been rewarded for it, Tone? The drop was down to everyone freezing access while they checked transaction histories as Silk Road 2.0 lost a huge chunk on 14/02 and it was potentially down to a transaction glitch; that had everyone made sure they weren't doing the same and froze everything, knocking confidence?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down