Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking Yank cunts

Go down

Fucking Yank cunts Empty Fucking Yank cunts

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 11:21 am

In response to this article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1275818/Uproar-U-S-police-officer-caught-video-stamping-innocent-Mexicans-head.html#comments

A braindead cunting yank has wrote this in the comments section:

The language was WRONG. But, and I know you guys in the UK won't understand this, the guy should not have moved a muscle. He clearly moved his hand which I guarantee you makes the first officer's actions justified. I couldn't see if he moved his leg before the female officer stamped it-- I'm going to assume he did. In America, officers are faced with a very real prospect of a suspect pulling a gun out and firing. When an officer tells you to lay down and don't move you LISTEN AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS even if you are innocent. It's just a fact that ANYONE with half a brain cell knows and understands. By law they have all the power and you have none. Why make things more difficult by moving? Was the guy verbally mistreated? Yes. Was he physically mistreated? Nope. The officer who called him a Mexican needs to be reprimanded and sent through retraining.

Back to top Go down

Fucking Yank cunts Empty Re: Fucking Yank cunts

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 10, 2010 11:37 am

I consider myself more European than American. Fuck the yanks we dont need them.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:14 am

I hope the cunt with the comment gets pulled over one day for looking Mexican and gets arse-shagged by a cactus for moving his chest cavity in and out when he breathes.

How do you like me now, due process and the land of the free?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:15 am

bitofatwat wrote:I consider myself more European than American. Fuck the yanks we dont need them.

Considering you were born and live in Europe that's hardly a surprise!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:15 am

Bert wrote:I hope the cunt with the comment gets pulled over one day for looking Mexican and gets arse-shagged by a cactus for moving his chest cavity in and out when he breathes.

How do you like me now, due process and the land of the free?

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down