Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now plod have pulled in Jimmy Tarbuck on sex charges

3 posters

Go down

Now plod have pulled in Jimmy Tarbuck on sex charges Empty Now plod have pulled in Jimmy Tarbuck on sex charges

Post  Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:30 am

When will they get round to Cliff Richard I want to know.

Back to top Go down

Now plod have pulled in Jimmy Tarbuck on sex charges Empty Re: Now plod have pulled in Jimmy Tarbuck on sex charges

Post  NotBert Tue May 07, 2013 8:50 pm

They're getting the pro-celebrity golf set, it seems. Seems also this was a boy?

Apparently this happened in the locker room at Wentworth once and they pulled Tarbuck away and took the little fella aside. When asked his name and did he wish to make a complaint he said "Fuck off, I lost fair and square and that was my forfeit and my name's Ronnie Corbett".
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Now plod have pulled in Jimmy Tarbuck on sex charges Empty Re: Now plod have pulled in Jimmy Tarbuck on sex charges

Post  NotBert Tue May 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:When will they get round to Cliff Richard I want to know.

Krankies released today. Seems she's a grown woman in a boy's uniform.

Operation has now been renamed "Operation Yew Orchard"
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 07, 2013 10:19 pm

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue May 07, 2013 10:30 pm

What about snorbitz Suspect
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue May 07, 2013 11:33 pm

If Bernie Winters is fucking the dog in the afterlife, I don't think the CPS will be able to intervene
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed May 08, 2013 10:21 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed May 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Latest news is that Edmonds has gone on the lam having left a note saying "I know it's only a matter of time".

Dickie Valentine's ghost is looking to change his name by deed poll and says that "Finger of Suspicion" was just a title.

Norman Vaughan has also asserted that he's glad he's dead as he wouldn't like to be thought of as "dodgy" or involved in "swinging".

Only Tony will have understood the last two...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:11 am

NotBert wrote:
Only Tony will have understood the last two...

Sadly, you're right.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu May 09, 2013 8:49 pm

Better than having the back catalogue of the wives of Jim Davidson, Tone
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down