Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man. Empty cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man.

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:25 pm

i've trying to download pc cleaners,
but they all want registry details. cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man. 3818299196 scratch

Last edited by erixter on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man. Empty Re: cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man.

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:30 pm

i'm afraid it's all too much. Neutral

Back to top Go down

cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man. Empty Re: cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man.

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:13 pm

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Freeware. Just take it on and let it update automatically, Eric. Run it yourself every couple of days, it keeps your speeds up as well by getting shut of the temporary shit.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:15 pm

i looked at that.
is it free?
i thought i saw something about subscription. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:19 pm

There's a free version that will do everything you need, Eric.

Click on the "download" rather than "buy".

Other than that, you can get the same file from

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

On the right-hand side where the download arrow is above all the version numbers. I have downloaded from both before today

NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:20 pm

okay mate.
thanks.
i'll have a look.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:22 pm

I used to have a copy on disc (along with AVG Free) to load for anyone to use and once on, update it immediately. A repairman I had in once told me to do that, cracking piece of advice
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:56 pm

well,
i've downloaded and deleted all manner of things.
i've lost internet explorer.
and i now have "delta search".
wtf is that?
cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man. 4130722370

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:58 pm

erixter wrote:well,
i've downloaded and deleted all manner of things.
i've lost internet explorer.
and i now have "delta search".
wtf is that?
cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man. 4130722370

Shocked cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man. 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Do a system restore Eric ffs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:59 pm

fucked if i know mate. What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:59 pm

i can't.
don't know how.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:00 pm

i still have internet.
norton seems happy.
so.
cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man. 3952175402 cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man. 4130722370

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:01 pm

erixter wrote:i can't.
don't know how.

cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man. 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:04 pm

and wtf is driver scanner? affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:09 pm

You have downloaded a load of cunting add ons with the main item mate.
There were boxes displaying them that should have been unticked during your download.
Too late now.
A system restore is, so easy.
Click
Start
All Programmes
Accessories
System tools
System restore
Then choose a date to go back to....a week ago will do.
Problem solved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:09 pm

and i've had such a good weekend.
i had a good saturday.
all today i've been looking over my shoulder for the harbinger,
and it HAD to be downloading stuff that i don't understand.

oh well,
i don't do my banking online,
so how bad can it get?

will be interesting to see if all that cpu bllx happens again. study

my fuckin life. cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man. 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:10 pm

i have to log into administrator. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:11 pm

cpu/errors/bllx and pc cleaners.one for the next repair-man. 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:21 pm

i went through that routine you put up,
and DID run a system restore.
but i still have that delta search thing.
i think it was google before

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Delta Search is Malware Eric.
--------------------------------------------------------
What is Delta-search.com?

At first, I thought it was a search engine that uses its own algorithms for crawling and indexing websites but I was wrong. It seems that Delta-search.com is a custom search page that uses Yahoo! Search API to return search results. It basically redirects your searches through yhs.delta-search.com then ad-sponsored networks and combines them with Yahoo! Search results. So, what you get is a bunch of sponsored links at the top of the page followed by search results loaded from Yahoo! There's no reason to use this search page when you can use Yahoo! directly, plus you won't see ads that might not be even related to your search queries. Besides, we don't know who controls those ad-networks and how strictly they check ads for malicious software. What is more, delta-search.com changes your homepage, adds additional search providers, modifies certain web browser's settings and may even bother you with pop-ups. But wait, there's more. Very often web browser keep getting hijacked even when you remove the core components of this search engine and toolbar. Why? Because it modifies Windows registry and user profiles so that when you restart your web browser, this browser hijacker overrides default values which is not only annoying as hell but also very rude and illegal I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:44 pm

how do i get rid?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:49 pm

With great fucking difficulty mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Pick your browser....and good luck
http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-delta-search/

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Jesus, Eric, it sounds like you could burn a cup of tea...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next