Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish red grapes and Portuguese Rose wine

2 posters

Go down

Spanish red grapes and Portuguese Rose wine Empty Spanish red grapes and Portuguese Rose wine

Post  Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm sitting here eating my 200th grape and I'm three quarters of the way through the most delectable Vincada wine.
I have died and gone to heaven dudes.

Back to top Go down

Spanish red grapes and Portuguese Rose wine Empty Re: Spanish red grapes and Portuguese Rose wine

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:I'm sitting here eating my 200th grape and I'm three quarters of the way through the most delectable Vincada wine.

Wish i could join yer mate. Have to take my daughter to the John Lennon airport at 3am she has to book in at 5am Sad Sad Sad 
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Spanish red grapes and Portuguese Rose wine Empty Re: Spanish red grapes and Portuguese Rose wine

Post  Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:08 am

No offence meant Boat but why do people insist on booking early morning flights?
I've never flown before 5.30pm in my life and nor would I.
Far too stressful.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:No offence meant Boat but why do people insist on booking early morning flights?
Far too stressful.

Dont know mate ...3 hour round trip got back in at 630am and just got up Laughing Laughing 
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Spanish red grapes and Portuguese Rose wine 523193 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:No offence meant Boat but why do people insist on booking early morning flights?
Far too stressful.

Talking of Speke (John Lennon Airport can fuck off) they used to fly twice a day out of there to Paris - ridiculously early and pointlessly late, returning early and late. Now you could get the early flight out, spend a day in Paris at the Arc, say, then get back the airport for the late flight in. You could fly to Disneyland Paris, have a day at the park, go to your hotel, have another day at the park and fly back the next night, one night stay, two days in the park if you fancied it. Or you could fly into Paris on the other late flight to go to bed.

Of course, the reverse is pointless - no twat wants to fly to Liverpool from Paris at a commuter hour and the night flight would have all the city trippers on it.

Guess which two fucking flights they shut down? Yes, you can now only fly to Paris at bedtime and fly into Liverpool for breakfast. Or as I like to call it, "get Eurostar".
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:49 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:I'm sitting here eating my 200th grape and I'm three quarters of the way through the most delectable Vincada wine.

Wish i could join yer mate.  Have to take my daughter to the John Lennon airport at 3am she has to book in at 5am Sad Sad Sad 

Had I known I'd have popped along to give you a shout and a ham sandwich while you told Miss Boat that the bedraggled looking fucking loon approaching is not in fact some predatory sex case but in fact an eccentric savant who hasn't put a bet up for a week or two, the tight cunt.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:43 am

NotBert wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

Wish i could join yer mate.  Have to take my daughter to the John Lennon airport at 3am she has to book in at 5am Sad Sad Sad 

while you told Miss Boat that the bedraggled looking fucking loon approaching is not in fact some predatory sex case but in fact an eccentric savant who hasn't put a bet up for a week or two, the tight cunt.
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Bert The Mrs was tucked up in bed, i'd gone over 24hrs without kip and still feel fucked Sad 
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Where was you daughter going, BOAT. Speke's a fucking cabbage patch, it has Ryanair written all over it like murder convictions on Peter Sutcliffe only without the charm. Coming back is how kids must have felt being evacuated during the war as six flights arrive at once and are attended by two blokes on immigration who keep them all waiting half in and half out the building for two hours despite the flight only having taken an hour and a half.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:08 am

NotBert wrote:Where was you daughter going, BOAT.  Speke's a fucking cabbage patch, it has Ryanair written all over it like murder convictions on Peter Sutcliffe only without the charm.  Coming back is how kids must have felt being evacuated during the war as six flights arrive at once and are attended by two blokes on immigration who keep them all waiting half in and half out the building for two hours despite the flight only having taken an hour and a half.

She was flying to Nice bert , she's now finished at Uni till Sept and doing a working vacation at Riviera Villages
and will be working in these 2 locations

http://www.tiki-hutte.com/

http://en.riviera-villages.com/Our-villages/Prairies-de-la-Mer

Wish i was going with her but with the mother situation its a year out for me this year. Still plenty of bowling mind cheers 
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:29 am

At least she got away with EasyJet who I actually appreciate.

Is she there for the money, experience, language skills or all of the above?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:34 pm

NotBert wrote:At least she got away with EasyJet who I actually appreciate.

Is she there for the money, experience, language skills or all of the above?

dont think its the money bert , and being as she doing a degree in Social work then i doubt its the experience or language, so i guess a free holiday even though its cost her (me) all her travelling costs.

Kids eh Laughing Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down