Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate my new T shirt

2 posters

Go down

Rate my new T shirt Empty Rate my new T shirt

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Rate my new T shirt T-shir10
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Rate my new T shirt Empty Re: Rate my new T shirt

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Not for me. What about all those suck balls people who lose the chance to pretend they wank have it and can't fuck fuck fuck your grandmother sucks cocks in hell twat cunt fuck swear randomly any more for comic jizz effect.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:07 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Rate my new T shirt T-shir10

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Bought a shirt (actually, two) that I intend to give its debut on Wednesday week

Rate my new T shirt Englan10
Rate my new T shirt Englan11

You all know how I feel about kits (how Arsenal wouldn't win a stick until they stopped faffing about with tradition) and this is the archetype - the Liverpool kit v Anderlecht in '64 (when they first went all red, round badge with Liver bird), every Arsenal kit that has red body, white sleeves (we all know the badge) and the equivalent colours of claret and blue for West Ham (and again, badge a given) to name but three. England won't win a thing until they get back to (a) white and blue or (b) red and white. You see this shirt and you want your mates to carry you on their shoulders while you carry a golden trophy, even if it's a pint of Wainwright. A kit of simple statement, primary colour, bold and one which says "we will be world champions, you will have to wrest it from us". Peter Bonetti and Admiral Sports wrested it from us...

And I paid an amazing £6 for each (a daily offer on SportsDirect.com on Tuesday last week). My brother has already put a bid in for one. He can whistle. The irony being I bought them with my Germany World Cup winnings... Razz 
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down