Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics

2 posters

Go down

Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics Empty Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics

Post  bitofatwat Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:40 pm

Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics Gg10

Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics Gg210

Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics Gg310

Great Grandad Charles who served in the WW1 fought the Hun at the Somme and later was a commander in the Black and Tans  pale

My Grandad was in the 8th Army (The Dessert rats) with the Royal Engineers

Here's a picture of him with my Grandma

Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics Gd111

A question for Tony

What do you reckon to this work of art? And is it better than the originals?

Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics PYIA9OO

Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics Nbb9Q4t
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics Empty Re: Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics

Post  Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:10 am

Firstly....where the fuck have you been Guy?
I'd given you up for dead.

The pics are excellent....I adore images of my family in the first half of the last century.
The colour job is a big improvement by the way.

Back to top Go down

Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics Empty Re: Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics

Post  bitofatwat Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:16 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Firstly....where the fuck have you been Guy?
I'd given you up for dead.

The pics are excellent....I adore images of my family in the first half of the last century.
The colour job is a big improvement by the way.

Tone its been a bad 12 months what with my mother etc and since the new year my son Jack as been searching and looking at various universities, ive also been bowling in 2 winter leagues as well,  then about a month ago i could not log in, as my login details were not showing what i thought was my password. So i had to search through about a dozen email accounts to try and find my forum setup confirmation details etc.....  right bloody nightmare ....anyway someone sent me an email the other day with GMX.com and i suddenly remembered i had an account with them ....managed to get into that and retrieve my passwords for here.  I tried doing a system restore and because i use a program called superantispyware it must delete my passwords and login cookies as i have to login to everything nowadays. v:ahah: 

So im still alive but just as busy, but will now be able to login again  Very Happy

Last edited by bitofatwat on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:00 am

2 more of the other photo

Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics HyTpONS

Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics J36Gk7a
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:24 pm

Great grandad and grandad and grandma pics Glass11

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:25 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:01 pm

I'm more of a fan of the sepia tint myself - there's a clarity to it that colorisation loses, IMO
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down