Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cunting Mourinho and his anti football tactics.

3 posters

Go down

Cunting Mourinho and his anti football tactics. Empty Cunting Mourinho and his anti football tactics.

Post  Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Tonight was the very last time I will ever watch the cunts 'play'.
 Cunting Mourinho and his anti football tactics. 523193 

Back to top Go down

Cunting Mourinho and his anti football tactics. Empty Re: Cunting Mourinho and his anti football tactics.

Post  NotBert Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:55 pm

They were truly fucking dire, Tone. And twice in two weeks I have popped up with a correct score (Arsenal 3-1, tonight a goalless misery) and chickenshitted out of taking 11s and 13/2 respectively.

I can't buy a winner at the minute. It's fucking nuts.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Cunting Mourinho and his anti football tactics. Empty Re: Cunting Mourinho and his anti football tactics.

Post  bitofatwat Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:29 pm

Well they do need to venture out of their half at Stamford Bridge lets hope they get punished when they do.  bounce bounce bounce 
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:21 pm

Liverpool  Cunting Mourinho and his anti football tactics. 882526 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:32 pm

That top of the league through playing football and still being there at the end of the day must really piss them off, Jonesy.

Were my old man still here, he'd have loved this side. He wouldn't have given the steam off his shit for a Chelsea sauna. How anyone pays to watch them mystifies me. On Twitter, Danny Baker fucked off after a bit to sort out some LPs rather than watch them. Fuck me, he'll be getting the game for free and he isn't interested
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:35 pm

And in the aftermath of my last post, over on Twitter...

Danny Baker ‏@prodnose 1m

Wife: Why aren't you watching the football?"
Me: "Because it doesn't start till the next match."
#zing
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Getting there's what matters any rate it sounded pretty exciting , that second goal certainly had me off the sofa
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:57 pm

That's the point, though. If Liverpool had been spoiling against expansive football, they'd have been lambasted but that arsehole media whore Jose "Katie Hopkins" Mourinho has everyone going "oh, he's such a wag".

They won because Gerrard slipped just before half time. No other reason. Hardly invention to aspire to.

Did John Terry turn up on the pitch in full kit after the game?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:31 pm

NotBert wrote:That's the point, though.  If Liverpool had been spoiling against expansive football, they'd have been lambasted but that arsehole media whore Jose "Katie Hopkins" Mourinho has everyone going "oh, he's such a wag".

They won because Gerrard slipped just before half time.  No other reason.  Hardly invention to aspire to.

Did John Terry turn up on the pitch in full kit after the game?
ha ha I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised , prior to the game Liverpool thought they had it in the bag ,I like the fact things are up in the air , excitement  Cunting Mourinho and his anti football tactics. 47620 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:13 pm

missyj wrote:Getting there's what matters any rate it sounded pretty exciting , that second goal certainly had me off the bloke next door's cock

Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
missyj wrote:Getting there's what matters any rate it sounded pretty exciting , that second goal certainly had me off the bloke next door's cock

Shocked 
he's about 90  Shocked 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:01 pm

missyj wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:

Shocked 
he's about 90  Shocked 

Cunting Mourinho and his anti football tactics. Th?id=HN.608006479764457973&pid=15

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Are you spying on me  pale 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:48 pm

Fuck me, if John McCain had used that as his campaign picture he might be president now.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down