Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck me

4 posters

Go down

Fuck me Empty Fuck me

Post  Admin Wed May 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Who is the latest one Punterlover  ffs  Mad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fuck me Empty Re: Fuck me

Post  NotBert Wed May 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Like I said, we're not the South Pole, no-one forever and then Scott AND Amundsen at the same time.

Amundsen got there first.  Scott died.  If they want to persist in that analogy, they can Scott off. We're Amundsen.

I don't know who Punterlover is and I don't know why he'd come here as we have no crossover.  It's been a while in coming as they haven't bothered us for a while but it's twats for twats' sake.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 21, 2014 10:54 pm

NotBert wrote:Like I said, we're not the South Pole, no-one forever and then Scott AND Amundsen at the same time.

Amundsen got there first.  Scott died.  If they want to persist in that analogy, they can Scott off.  We're Amundsen.

I don't know who Punterlover is and I don't know why he'd come here as we have no crossover.  It's been a while in coming as they haven't bothered us for a while but it's twats for twats' sake.

I think it might be the man from north of the border Punter fleecer ...dont know if you know him bert? he was on betfair and works for the inland revenue . Not a trouble causer at all imo and probably just being nosey to see what this place is.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed May 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Punterfleecer was used before as a multi when Oxfrod or whichever of the sad shits was making a night of twattery. He was hounded on Cunters and no-one knows where he is. It won't be him
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed May 21, 2014 11:40 pm

NotBert wrote:Punterfleecer was used before as a multi when Oxfrod or whichever of the sad shits was making a night of twattery.  He was hounded on Cunters and no-one knows where he is.  It won't be him

jonesy can probably find out as she's on good terms with him. i still doubt here will suit him if it is him, but yeah you could be right bert
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Thu May 22, 2014 8:04 am

NotBert wrote:Like I said, we're not the South Pole, no-one forever and then Scott AND Amundsen at the same time.

Amundsen got there first.  Scott died.  If they want to persist in that analogy, they can Scott off.  We're Amundsen.

they are here due to a thread on pp,started by boat called ,non contributors on here , I think you can read it ,if you want
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu May 22, 2014 9:59 am

missyj wrote:

they are here due to a thread on pp,started by boat  called ,non contributors on here , I think you can read it ,if you want

It was non contributors on PP not here.  But to prove i was serious i deleted the ones here who had not posted in months/ years but can still log in and check out what's being said without offering anything in return.  Again (deleting stagnant accounts) something i believe is only reasonable.

Punters Place and here are 2 different entities and there will always be this us and them attitude,  but imo there are the odd one or two who can be part of both if they are honest and genuine.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum