Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Charles.

3 posters

Go down

Prince Charles. Empty Prince Charles.

Post  Punting Prowler Thu May 22, 2014 11:44 am

I've never been a fan of this chap.

Not sure if it his place to be making comments about V.Putin or any other world leader for that matter.

I think that he should keep his political opinions to himself.

What do you lot think  Question 

pp
Punting Prowler
Punting Prowler

Back to top Go down

Prince Charles. Empty Re: Prince Charles.

Post  bitofatwat Thu May 22, 2014 12:14 pm

Punting Prowler wrote:I've never been a fan of this chap.

Not sure if it his place to be making comments about V.Putin or any other world leader for that matter.

I think that he should keep his political opinions to himself.

What do you lot think  Question 

pp

Not got much time for any of them tbh. Bunch of benefit thieves if you ask me.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Son of a Greek immigrant, Charlie is too thick to know he’s thick and yet he has elevated cuntitude to an art form. He has trumped his father’s one brain cell by having none. He has developed his speech impediment so well that only his tomato plants can understand a word he says (which is a blessing).
He would have us all back as medieval peasants living in wattle and daub hovels and on a diet of free-range turnips. He even genuinely thinks that his ginger son is the product of his own loins, when the young cunt is the spit of his real father. But, finally, would anyone but a 24 carat cunt want to crawl over the drop-dead gorgeous Diana to poke horse-faced Camilla? I rest my case.

The cunt reckons that being the king over us plebs is like being in prison. Well, Charlie, why don’t you fuck off to a real prison? Instead of raking in £19 million a year from taxpayers and assorted peasants, you would only cost £40,000; a saving of £18,960,000 a fucking year.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu May 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Son of a Greek immigrant, Charlie is too thick to know he’s thick and yet he has elevated cuntitude to an art form. He has trumped his father’s one brain cell by having none. He has developed his speech impediment so well that only his tomato plants can understand a word he says (which is a blessing).
He would have us all back as medieval peasants living in wattle and daub hovels and on a diet of free-range turnips. He even genuinely thinks that his ginger son is the product of his own loins, when the young cunt is the spit of his real father. But, finally, would anyone but a 24 carat cunt want to crawl over the drop-dead gorgeous Diana to poke horse-faced Camilla? I rest my case.

The cunt reckons that being the king over us plebs is like being in prison. Well, Charlie, why don’t you fuck off to a real prison? Instead of raking in £19 million a year from taxpayers and assorted peasants, you would only cost £40,000; a saving of £18,960,000 a fucking year.

My sentiments too

Prince Charles. 380407 
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu May 22, 2014 6:29 pm

He sucks a mean cock.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu May 22, 2014 9:01 pm

NotBert wrote:He sucks a mean cock.

Is that a reference to his personal valet Bert ?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu May 22, 2014 9:52 pm

You don't get much more personal valeting than a blowjob.

Valet has to do it because Camilla would think it was a carrot and bite it off. She's strictly vaginal and a little bit of truffle-hunting...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum