Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cunts who wear glasses when their eyesight is perfect

3 posters

Go down

Cunts who wear glasses when their eyesight is perfect Empty Cunts who wear glasses when their eyesight is perfect

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:51 pm

If I see one more wanker with what looks like a huge cunting bike strapped to their face my head is going to explode.
Get a life you pathetic shitstains.

Back to top Go down

Cunts who wear glasses when their eyesight is perfect Empty Re: Cunts who wear glasses when their eyesight is perfect

Post  Punting Prowler Fri May 30, 2014 10:44 am

Wearing 'glassless glasses' has been popular in China for about 5 years now.

Mainly by girls.

They actually look quite sexy...then again, Chinese women are a billion miles more sexy than UK women ever will be - hence, why I am married to a Chink.

Crikey though, I never thought that I would see the day when the UK copies China (it's always been the other way around).

pp
Punting Prowler
Punting Prowler

Back to top Go down

Cunts who wear glasses when their eyesight is perfect Empty Re: Cunts who wear glasses when their eyesight is perfect

Post  Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:56 am

My new neighbour has a Chinese wife.
He had his mother in law over two weeks ago......she looks younger than her daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri May 30, 2014 1:12 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:My new neighbour has a Chinese wife.
He had his mother in law over two weeks ago......she looks younger than her daughter.

Must be the British way of life and everyday stresses
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri May 30, 2014 6:16 pm

Guild joke:

"He'll have her over again in a couple of hours"

Arthur Askey lives

Spoiler:
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down