Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Cid, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali........

2 posters

Go down

El Cid, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali........  Empty El Cid, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali........

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:16 pm

............Julio Iglesias, Hernan Cortes...Your boys took one hell of a beating

El Cid, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali........  882526 

Back to top Go down

El Cid, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali........  Empty Re: El Cid, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali........

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:23 pm

Cant see them or Brazil winning now
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

El Cid, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali........  Empty Re: El Cid, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali........

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:36 pm

I backed Argentina at 5.5 pre tournament.
Any team with Messi HAS to give me a run for my money.
 cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:46 pm

The more you look at this, the more it's a lottery. The more it's a lottery the more England can win it.

Seriously, world football is that fucked up that the luck England are having, they could win it. Look at the players other sides have lost - Ribery, Reus, Suarez looks less and less likely, Falcao, Montolivo, who do England lose? "Welbeck doubtful". Fuck me, that's a plus... Laughing 
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:I backed Argentina at 5.5 pre tournament.
Any team with Messi HAS to give me a run for my money.
 cheers 

Tidy, Tone. Bizarrely, a run on them meant in some books, their group was a bigger price to win the thing than they were on their own  Laughing 
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:50 pm

NotBert wrote:

Seriously, world football is that fucked up that the luck England are having, they could win it.  

El Cid, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali........  882526 El Cid, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali........  2728206345 

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:20 am

Argentina, Germany, Holland Italy and France for me.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:02 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Argentina, Germany, Holland Italy and France  for me.
Pick ONE not FIVE!
 Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:00 pm

The villainous Hun for me.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:32 pm

NotBert wrote:The villainous Hun for me.
Will be there at the death as always.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Gus Poyet, Gus Poyet, Gus Poyet, Gus Poyet*

Your boys took a hell of a beating

*I'm assuming Gus Poyet is Uruguayan. I'm not even sure of that. Fuck me, there's only about forty of them, the country's the size of a postage stamp
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:10 pm

NotBert wrote:

Fuck me, there's only about forty of them, the country's the size of a postage stamp

Costa Rica is the size of Canvey Island.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
NotBert wrote:

Fuck me, there's only about forty of them, the country's the size of a postage stamp

Costa Rica is the size of Canvey Island.

Stay with me for the gag, Tone. Uruguay might be bigger but Costa Rica has half the population again. They love crowding on to that volcanic soil in Central America.
"You might die in an eruption?"
"Aye, but at least my crops are thriving"
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:20 pm

When asked for a quote, Vicente Del Bosque said

Spoiler:
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:24 pm

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down