Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just found an old email I sent The Guardian in 2005

3 posters

Go down

Just found an old email I sent The Guardian in 2005 Empty Just found an old email I sent The Guardian in 2005

Post  Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:55 am

Dear Sir,

One of your hacks yesterday suggested it would be a good idea to back Chelsea at 300/1 with William Hills to win all their remaining Premiership games.
If he put £10 on that and it happened, he'd win £3,000.
If he had even one tenth of the brain power he should have to be allowed to give out football tips in a National newspaper he'd realise that he could put £10 on Chelsea to win their next match, then, after they win it, take the returns and place it on the next game and so on and so on thereafter.
This way, at an average price of around 1.5, he'd win nearly half a million pounds instead of three grand should they pull it off.
I have to say If ind it shocking that he gets a salary from you for writing such nonsense.
If you ever feel the need to employ a quality football tipster/pundit for your organ, feel free to drop me an email.

Yours,

Tony Quinlan

Just found an old email I sent The Guardian in 2005 73709 Just found an old email I sent The Guardian in 2005 73709 

Back to top Go down

Just found an old email I sent The Guardian in 2005 Empty Re: Just found an old email I sent The Guardian in 2005

Post  Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:01 am

Also found this one from Betfair to me:

Following recent postings made by you within our forum which clearly
breach our guidelines, we have had no option but to revoke your forum
postings rights for the period of 2 weeks. The forum is an area of
the site made available by us in order to allow users to communicate
with each other, to exchange ideas and discuss topical issues etc.

We have a responsibility to try and ensure that the forum is a
pleasant area for all our users, and postings such as:"C'MON
What the fuc'k has it got to do with you you ****.er? ;  Suck my ****
you arse.hole" are not acceptable.

Just found an old email I sent The Guardian in 2005 189864

Back to top Go down

Just found an old email I sent The Guardian in 2005 Empty Re: Just found an old email I sent The Guardian in 2005

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:43 am

Conflating the two, Tone, you'd have been fucking great in the Guardian
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:00 pm

Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:23 pm

"And so in conclusion, I think you'll find that Honduras will be sucking French cock within the hour and giving them a further happy ending before the final whistle, and anyone who disagrees with me is a cunt"

Next day

"Told you so. Cockjockeys. You got this for the price of a paper"
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:11 pm

cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:06 pm

Just found this one sent to Centerbet in 2009
 lol! 

More chance of seeing a unicorn than backing a winner with you people. You have to be the luckiest bookmakers in existence.
Please close my account at once. I can take no more...I tried once before to bet with you but gave up.....I've come back and it's even worse.
Please inform me when you have done it.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:42 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Dear Sir,

One of your hacks yesterday suggested it would be a good idea to back Chelsea at 300/1 with William Hills to win all their remaining Premiership games.
If he put £10 on that and it happened, he'd win £3,000.
If he had even one tenth of the brain power he should have to be allowed to give out football tips in a National newspaper he'd realise that he could put £10 on Chelsea to win their next match, then, after they win it, take the returns and place it on the next game and so on and so on thereafter.
This way, at an average price of around 1.5, he'd win nearly half a million pounds instead of three grand should they pull it off.
I have to say If ind it shocking that he gets a salary from you for writing  such nonsense.
If you ever feel the need to employ a quality football tipster/pundit for your organ, feel free to drop me an email.

Yours,

Tony Quinlan

Just found an old email I sent The Guardian in 2005 73709 Just found an old email I sent The Guardian in 2005 73709 
get a response ?
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:48 pm

Yeah, they told me to suck their dick.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Yeah, they told me to suck their dick.
 Just found an old email I sent The Guardian in 2005 889308 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:00 pm

missyj wrote:
 Just found an old email I sent The Guardian in 2005 889308 

affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Guardian told me that once, too.

Best dick I ever sucked
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:49 pm

Great Thread .... gave me a few lols anyway Laughing Laughing 
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down