Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bert.....I've found the elixir of the Gods

Go down

Bert.....I've found the elixir of the Gods Empty Bert.....I've found the elixir of the Gods

Post  Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:26 pm

All other beers can fuck off now.

Bert.....I've found the elixir of the Gods Wychwood-firecatcher-8x-500ml_temp_1

Bert.....I've found the elixir of the Gods 47620 Bert.....I've found the elixir of the Gods 47620 Bert.....I've found the elixir of the Gods 47620 Bert.....I've found the elixir of the Gods 47620

Back to top Go down

Bert.....I've found the elixir of the Gods Empty Re: Bert.....I've found the elixir of the Gods

Post  NotBert Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:50 pm

Will have a go, Tone. Currently on a few of the Guinness brews they're doing because someone in Dublin said "we're fucking bored of churning out this black stuff, yes, it's magic, the world fucking loves it but who wants to eat caviar for every fucking meal" and also had a reasonable Badger brew, the Fucking Fox. They called it Firkin Fox but I knew what they meant...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Bert.....I've found the elixir of the Gods Empty Re: Bert.....I've found the elixir of the Gods

Post  NotBert Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Finally got myself a Fire Catcher, felt like shit all day and wondering when I'll get near it... Laughing
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:26 am

Sunk it yet?

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:32 pm

Not yet, Tone, but am on a bit of an upswing - may be imminent
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:11 pm

Had it yesterday, tidy - the citrussy beers like that are generally pretty decent (Golden Glory automatically springs to mind) and that's a worthy addition.

Will go back.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:30 pm

It's a lovely ale isn't it Bert?
It's all I've drunk for the last few months.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down