Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've fucking seen it all now

2 posters

Go down

I've fucking seen it all now Empty I've fucking seen it all now

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:32 pm

Was watching the cycling on Eurosport and the ads cam on.............I ALWAYS mute ads but leave the pic on so I can see when my programme restarts.
All of a sudden an ad for whatever cunting bank has a black horse as its symbol came on and during it, I saw a white guy, on his knees holding out a boxed ring proposing to his partner.........and?... you may say.
The person he was proposing to was a fucking mixed race MAN.
The world has gone fucking mad.
The advertising industry is run by cunts.....and wogs....and queers.

Back to top Go down

I've fucking seen it all now Empty Re: I've fucking seen it all now

Post  NotBert Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Was it a cock ring?

You know what they say, Tone - only a bloke knows how to suck a cock and there's no physiological difference between the mouths of different gender. Got me through many a long prison night, that.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:37 pm

affraid behindthesofa affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  she Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:03 pm

NotBert wrote:Was it a cock ring?

You know what they say, Tone - only a bloke knows how to suck a cock and there's no physiological difference between the mouths of different gender.  Got me through many a long prison night, that.
really? Razz I've fucking seen it all now 189864
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:41 am

It's like that argument over any issue where someone says "well, you don't have an opinion, you've never had kids", "How can you say that when you've never even been there" and "you'd think differently if you'd ever stuck your cock in a goat played the game".

I don't really have an opinion as I've only ever had it sucked by men women but whereas we have one, it's not like we have insight into blowing it as in the overarching majority since you can''t do it to yourself. We've all tried.  Fiddling with it, now, that's a man's game... Laughing

I once had this argument with a beautiful woman who disagreed with me.  I told her then that she could try it out on me and take any random bloke and he'd do a better job.  She agreed and went first.  She was OK, pretty good in fact, but when she'd finished and she brought the bloke up, I said "It's OK, I've changed your mind, you're right".  Seventeen times I've used that scam.

Spoiler:
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:57 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:27 pm

I've fucking seen it all now 189864 I've fucking seen it all now 189864 I've fucking seen it all now 189864
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:06 am

Tone, he said "yes".

I saw the billboard and it immediately offended me. I thought "My kids could see that and it could corrupt them". It said "he said yes", and had no capital "h". If my kids' grammar goes to shit because of Lloyd's, there'll be fucking hell to pay.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:37 pm

NotBert wrote:Tone, he said "yes".

I saw the billboard and it immediately offended me.  I thought "My kids could see that and it could corrupt them".  It said "he said yes", and had no capital "h".  If my kids' grammar goes to shit because of Lloyd's, there'll be fucking hell to pay.
I've fucking seen it all now 189864
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum