Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One For The Ladies

Go down

One For The Ladies Empty One For The Ladies

Post  NotBert Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:15 am

One of these years, I am going to either get that hammered that I put up a cock pic and you all laugh forget that I did until it's too late, or I'll not be hammered enough to remember how to work the fucking phone camera and upload the fucking things correctly.  It's embarrassing to wake up on New Year's Day with a phoneful of cock and it's all your own.  Especially as it's a shared work phone.

Seriously though, I will.  But what did you expect from a "cleavage of the day" thread, Jonesy.  And woman or not, there's a redhead on that thread that must make you think "well, if I'm going to bat left-handed, at least I'll have a proper bat..."

It's only a change in date but let's hope this year is better than the previous, eh?  I know I do it every year, and every year is worse because either it simply is, or you're living it and the others you went through are now just wrinkles on your cortices and memory is designed to fool you to do the same shit over and again - think about it objectively, who'd have more than one baby by choice, FFS?

I am mindful of what Michael Caine said when he was asked about how he felt about turning 66.  He said "pretty good, given the alternative".  I'm not one for making the best of shit but I do strive to make the worst bearable and revel in the good.  Hope you get to do the same.

I am aware I may be turning into Eric...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

One For The Ladies Empty Re: One For The Ladies

Post  Guest Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:39 am

behindthesofa

Back to top Go down