Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For fucks sake

Go down

For fucks sake Empty For fucks sake

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:55 pm

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/12/homeless-man-threw-huge-bucket-of-hot-diarrhea-all-over-womans-face-11084860/

I find this strange....whenever I've had a bucket of shit thrown over me it's always been cold......what did he do?....Cook it?

affraid

Back to top Go down

For fucks sake Empty Re: For fucks sake

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:57 pm

She has now spoken out about the attack, saying: ‘It was diarrhea. Hot liquid. I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes. ‘Paramedics who came to treat me said there was so much of it on me, that it looked like the man was saving it up for a month.

lol!   For fucks sake 485733

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:14 pm

LA's warm, Tone.  You could keep it well warm under a bit of tin, maybe.

The bigger issue is how did he know when he had enough?  "Day 17 - have reached the halfway marker in the shit bucket, a bit of fermenting going on but I'll piss into it and thin it out a bit later - target day, day 31"
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:34 pm

NotBert wrote:LA's warm, Tone.  You could keep it well warm under a bit of tin, maybe.

The bigger issue is how did he know when he had enough?  "Day 17 - have reached the halfway marker in the shit bucket, a bit of fermenting going on but I'll piss into it and thin it out a bit later - target day, day 31"

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down