Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Timms, the East Ham MP who was stabbed.

Go down

Stephen Timms, the East Ham MP who was stabbed. Empty Stephen Timms, the East Ham MP who was stabbed.

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 12:03 am

Not been mentoned that it may have been a racist attack.

The 21 year old woman who stabbed him has the surname Choudhary, which I'm sure is Indian or Bangladeshi.
================================================================================

And the bloke who threw eggs at Baroness Warsi has been arrested.

I don't recall the person who recently threw tomatoes at Nick Griffin being arrested, or the slapper from Dagenham who threw eggs at him last year.
=================================================================================

And Bob Bailey, the BNP candidate who jumped on the asian who spat in his face in Barking, has also been arrested.

You'd think there were rules for some, but not for others, wouldn't you ?

Back to top Go down

Stephen Timms, the East Ham MP who was stabbed. Empty Re: Stephen Timms, the East Ham MP who was stabbed.

Post  bitofatwat Tue May 18, 2010 12:18 am

Glimmer wrote:Not been mentoned that it may have been a racist attack.

The 21 year old woman who stabbed him has the surname Choudhary, which I'm sure is Indian or Bangladeshi.
================================================================================

And the bloke who threw eggs at Baroness Warsi has been arrested.

I don't recall the person who recently threw tomatoes at Nick Griffin being arrested, or the slapper from Dagenham who threw eggs at him last year.
=================================================================================

And Bob Bailey, the BNP candidate who jumped on the asian who spat in his face in Barking, has also been arrested.

You'd think there were rules for some, but not for others, wouldn't you ?

If she was arrested it 2-1 Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Stephen Timms, the East Ham MP who was stabbed. Empty Re: Stephen Timms, the East Ham MP who was stabbed.

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Bloke who threw tomatoes at Nick Griffin was a copper.

Apparently they were Spanish and he was offering them for repatriation. We all saw the funny side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 11:42 pm

That must have been the recent episode. I bet he wasn't arrested for it.

The bird from Dagenham who threw eggs at Griffin was black, 38, and a single mum.

'I was born here, what right does he have to want to throw me out.'

It's okay to chuck eggs at him though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 11:51 pm

British eggs wouldn't break on him, though.

Frankly, he asks for it. Anyone who goes about with a bodyguard screaming that he is a victim of persecution by the "liberal elite" hasn't got a fucking clue about this country.

I don't see liberalisation and don't get me started on "elite"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 19, 2010 12:28 am

Whether he asks for it or not, if you chuck things at him you get away with it, whereas if you chuck the same stuff at Baroness Warsi, you get arrested.

I've seen people on the telly get fined £10k for employing one illegal immigrant.

Baroness Scotland didn't get fined £10k for her one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 19, 2010 12:35 am

Baroness Scotland is an example of fucking cunting politicians being above the law (vide Blears and that fucking cheque).

Griffin courts the publicity - if people weren't throwing, he'd throw it himself. He's done fuck all about my street lights since he's been in, the twat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down