Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barnsley Accountant with big tits in the top 10

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Barnsley Accountant with big tits in the top 10 Empty Barnsley Accountant with big tits in the top 10

Post  bitofatwat Thu May 20, 2010 10:15 am

Saw the picture in the local rag

http://www.starinabra.com/model/model-competition-top-10.php

Helen M makes the top 10 ....Wonder if her client base as increased any. Razz Razz
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Barnsley Accountant with big tits in the top 10 Empty Re: Barnsley Accountant with big tits in the top 10

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 12:36 am

Quite impressive that one of them made the cut when the girls aren't even visible. IFI? 7 and 4. Chances with all 10 - nil.

Back to top Go down

Barnsley Accountant with big tits in the top 10 Empty Re: Barnsley Accountant with big tits in the top 10

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Did we ever get a winner?

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Bert wrote:Did we ever get a winner?

Bottom right picture ....looks as bald as a coot

http://www.starinabra.com/model/model-profile-details-vote-pro.php?id=387

Razz
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Barnsley Accountant with big tits in the top 10 Helen-M-11
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Barnsley Accountant with big tits in the top 10 Helen-M-9
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Did she win, BOAT?

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Bert wrote:Did she win, BOAT?

Still voting i think bert
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:57 am

Between 6 and 7 for me. 6 has a hint of nip showing and she knows it which I find suitably daring and appreciate accordingly, whereas 7 just makes me want to do rude things, especially in the contrived over the shoulder pose she throws as photo seven or eight. I also reckon she's game and wants the title for three things

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:30 pm

They are all pretty girls and proud of their bodies, but there's that little niggle at at the back of my mind that they are putting themselves at the mercy of mens titilation.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:08 pm

morning_glory wrote:They are all pretty girls and proud of their bodies, but there's that little niggle at at the back of my mind that they are putting themselves at the mercy of mens titilation.

Well fancy that T Razz Razz
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:34 pm

I know, im stating the bleeding obvious. Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 pm

morning_glory wrote:They are all pretty girls and proud of their bodies, but there's that little niggle at at the back of my mind that they are putting themselves at the mercy of mens titilation.

I believe my spoiler says that.

Only with wit and panache.

OK, it amused me, then... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Seven wins. And rightly so. When does she nude up? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:06 pm

On one level I think its harmless, but on another im raging that women are selling themselves cheaply and in this day and age we should be judged on our other non physical assets.
I can't understand it meself.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:14 pm

I disagree, MG. They aren't classic airbrushed rakes. They're proper women advertising the fact that they don't have to wear cantilevers or circus tents just because they have a full bust.

It isn't their fault that because they need an item that can make them feel good about themselves instead of having to see their attributes wrongly as some sort of curse, they have to go to a relative state of undress. Their catalogue is, after all, for women and will be viewed in the main by women who can put the gear on and think "oh yes...".

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Bert wrote:I disagree, MG. They aren't classic airbrushed rakes. They're proper women advertising the fact that they don't have to wear cantilevers or circus tents just because they have a full bust.

It isn't their fault that because they need an item that can make them feel good about themselves instead of having to see their attributes wrongly as some sort of curse, they have to go to a relative state of undress. Their catalogue is, after all, for women and will be viewed in the main by women who can put the gear on and think "oh yes...".

Spoiler:

I know what you are saying and if they have the looks then good luck to them (I was quite a looker at one time, and I dont feel intimidated at all, so i'm not being bitchy) BUT I feel it does undermine women's role to the extent that ideally they should be 'barefoot and pregnant'
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Bert wrote:Seven wins. And rightly so. When does she nude up? Laughing

I hope you got on bert Laughing cheers cheers cheers
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:08 am

morning_glory wrote:
Bert wrote:I disagree, MG. They aren't classic airbrushed rakes. They're proper women advertising the fact that they don't have to wear cantilevers or circus tents just because they have a full bust.

Spoiler:

I know what you are saying and if they have the looks then good luck to them (I was quite a looker at one time, and I dont feel intimidated at all, so i'm not being bitchy) BUT I feel it does undermine women's role to the extent that ideally they should be 'barefoot and pregnant'

I'd say there's places where that fits, but not this one. The audience for this is ultimately women - the "underwear catalogue" as a source of (no pun intended) titillation is not what it once was simply because of the medium we're using now. It is back to its use as, well, a catalogue, and unless you're J Edger Hoover, as a man you won't be looking except to respond embarrassedly when your other half points some out. (That's not me, by the way. I can discuss breasts with women without feeling self-conscious because in all honesty, after decades of viewing, I've got a tailor's eye and I'm quite a helpful sort who likes a bit of harmless innuendo (in your endo) when all said and done. I've spent a few times over the last couple of months in conversations over wedding dresses for a pal of mine, for example. Most enlightening. I've been Madeleyed by experience.)

Frankly, they look great and it's along the lines of the difference between the bloke stood with another bloke in a C&A catalogue pointing into the middle distance (why they do this in practical undress is not known) and picture of Beckham or Ljungberg nursing a semi for the duration of a Calvin Klein shoot. The former serves a purpose. The latter, the item being advertised is very much dwarfed by, well, cock.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:12 am

And by far the most outstanding feature in her photo shoot is the fact that she looks great with a grin on her face.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:54 am

hey mg,
if you got what the boys wanna buy,
what the hell?
it beats the fuck out of fork-lifting.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:21 pm

erixter wrote:hey mg,
if you got what the boys wanna buy,
what the hell?
it beats the fuck out of fork-lifting.

I should have capitalised on my assets when I had them I think Crying or Very sad
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:21 am

wish i'd been blessed with a big nob.
but it doesn't matter now. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:47 am

erixter wrote:wish i'd been blessed with a big nob.
but it doesn't matter now. Embarassed

Its can be a nuisance sometimes eric Neutral
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:12 am

Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next