Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost

2 posters

Go down

Lost Empty Lost

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 4:03 pm

So I've just watched the finale of Lost.

The series as a whole was great, but I feel the conclusion has left me none the wiser.

Question Question Question No No No No No

Back to top Go down

Lost Empty Re: Lost

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 24, 2010 4:24 pm

chips wrote:So I've just watched the finale of Lost.

The series as a whole was great, but I feel the conclusion has left me none the wiser.

Question Question Question No No No No No

Lost was just a mechanism to squeeze as many $$$ as possible from a very piss poor concept imo ...dont think i ever watched a single episode fully.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon May 24, 2010 4:32 pm

I enjoyed it, and will be saving up my pennies to buy the whole lot when its out on DVD.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

Lost was just a mechanism to squeeze as many $$$ as possible from a very piss poor concept imo ...dont think i ever watched a single episode fully.

The stories were good very far fetched, but how can your comment be taken as a critique if you haven't watched a full episode? Conjecture Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 6:48 pm

After reading a few blogs and comments attached to newspaper sites, I've now understood the finale.

You can stop worrying now!

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon May 24, 2010 8:08 pm

when I do fnally get round to watching it i'll know who to ask.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 24, 2010 9:18 pm

chips wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

The stories were good very far fetched, but how can your comment be taken as a critique if you haven't watched a full episode? Conjecture Razz

I recall watching or more it was on in the background because my eldest daughter was right into it. It wasnt my cup of tea and i could often predict what was going or not going to happen.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Maybe you should get a job as a scriptwriter then? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 10:30 pm

How did they explain it in the end? I only saw the first few series as I don't have sky.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon May 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

spoiler ffs Smile
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down