Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lets get ew in

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

lets get ew in - Page 2 Empty Re: lets get ew in

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Admin wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:
Admin wrote:
Kit wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:
Kit wrote:ew lives for these forums , to exclude him would be inhuman

HE APPLAUDED OLSPY HOUNDING BOAT OFF PP MAN!

lets hear what boat has to say

Each way is not a troll in the same sense as Olspy imo. It never bothered me about him and his remarks over the signatures or the perve remarks ...or anything he has said to or about me, i take each way with a pinch of salt tbh and do find some of his comments funny on occasions.

I have no problems him being here if he does not make any past references about or to bert.
bert is entitled to have his opinion also because he may find the prospect of being on the forum with each way untenable as i would Olspy ....I think i would say the same about Tony and Brad. I suppose we could give it a try but any back biting or goading from either then Bert and Tony will be given preference over the other.

When you and I exchanged emails BOAT, lamenting that we'd both been forced off PP, you by Olspy and myself by Brad and then discussed opening a forum, the first thing we agreed was that neither of those two would get near this place.
If Brad is allowed here I am off and that seems fucking outrageous to me mate.

I respect your descision Tony you have priority. Thats that.

Thank you mate.
I am not an unforgiving man, far from it, but that bastard is the exception.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:58 pm

The midget comes, I go. Don't want it, don't need it, happier elsewhere than having to see that fucking idiot name shitting up the boards.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Bert wrote:The midget comes, I go. Don't want it, don't need it, happier elsewhere than having to see that fucking idiot name shitting up the boards.

If it comes to Bert or EW then there's no contest.
Tell EW to get fucked.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Bert wrote:The midget comes, I go. Don't want it, don't need it, happier elsewhere than having to see that fucking idiot name shitting up the boards.

No problem here bert ...like mj said i dont think he'd come anyway tbh
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:04 pm

I'd also add that he'll lie and cheat to get what he wants, both on and off the boards.

He had a bloke sent down when a teenager by effectively lying under oath not because he'd done something but he thought he deserved it.

He promised heaven and earth to get Kit back when banned "I'll put him on block, I'll ignore him if you just let him back". And did he? Did he fuck. Plastic Manc, plastic man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Bert wrote:I'd also add that he'll lie and cheat to get what he wants, both on and off the boards.

He had a bloke sent down when a teenager by effectively lying under oath not because he'd done something but he thought he deserved it.

He promised heaven and earth to get Kit back when banned "I'll put him on block, I'll ignore him if you just let him back". And did he? Did he fuck. Plastic Manc, plastic man.

not a fan then Bert?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:11 pm

If he died and someone said "are you going to the funeral?" I'd say "no, I'll believe you"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Bert wrote:If he died and someone said "are you going to the funeral?" I'd say "no, I'll believe you"
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum