Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Managed to book 3 nights in North Yorks

2 posters

Go down

Managed to book 3 nights in North Yorks Empty Managed to book 3 nights in North Yorks

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 31, 2010 9:59 pm

Wed, Thurs Fri...back Saturday tea time . Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Managed to book 3 nights in North Yorks Empty Re: Managed to book 3 nights in North Yorks

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:00 pm

Fuck me, is North Yorks under martial law and you have to get a visa now, BOAT?

Back to top Go down

Managed to book 3 nights in North Yorks Empty Re: Managed to book 3 nights in North Yorks

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:05 pm

whereabouts boat?

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 31, 2010 10:05 pm

Bert wrote:Fuck me, is North Yorks under martial law and you have to get a visa now, BOAT?

I have everything under control bert Razz

...need a bit of a break with the kids being off as they get fed up easiliy, weathers should be ok as well. Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 31, 2010 10:10 pm

sheilalma wrote:whereabouts boat?

The crown at Helmsley, stayed there before and it was very good, 40 minutes to whitby, scarborough and flamingo land
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:14 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
sheilalma wrote:whereabouts boat?

The crown at Helmsley, stayed there before and it was very good, 40 minutes to whitby, scarborough and flamingo land
ah helmsley is nice Smile
aint been to flamingo land for yonks hehe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:16 pm

Sounds good, BOAT. Setting yourself up for a bit of haddock as well, no doubt... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon May 31, 2010 10:18 pm

I think we ought to make it mandatory that if people leave the forum for any length of time they have to find a replacement to fill in.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:21 pm

morning_glory wrote:I think we ought to make it mandatory that if people leave the forum for any length of time they have to find a replacement to fill in.
my cats cant type lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:22 pm

morning_glory wrote:I think we ought to make it mandatory that if people leave the forum for any length of time they have to find a replacement to fill in.

That's as close as I'm ever going to get to "I miss and love you, Bert", isn't it, MG? Play up to She, yes, but me, no. Bah. Women. Can't live with them, can't have heterosexual sex without them.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon May 31, 2010 10:26 pm

sheilalma wrote:
my cats cant type lol!

im thinking overnight she, not the shops Neutral
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:27 pm

morning_glory wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
my cats cant type lol!

i`ve got no friends Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:27 pm

morning_glory wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
my cats cant type lol!

See? You'll overnight with She, I don't even get a picture of Leslie Phillips... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon May 31, 2010 10:30 pm

Bert wrote:

That's as close as I'm ever going to get to "I miss and love you, Bert", isn't it, MG? Play up to She, yes, but me, no. Bah. Women. Can't live with them, can't have heterosexual sex without them.

affraid ive already been linked to one pp'er.i have a reputation....sort of. Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon May 31, 2010 10:31 pm

sheilalma wrote:
morning_glory wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
my cats cant type lol!

i`ve got no friends Neutral

No
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:32 pm

Who've ou been linked to, MG? I bet you'd make sure your tea was on the table... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:32 pm

morning_glory wrote:
Bert wrote:

affraid ive already been linked to one pp'er.i have a reputation....sort of. Rolling Eyes
lets make em talk mg Wink Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 31, 2010 10:33 pm

Bert wrote:Sounds good, BOAT. Setting yourself up for a bit of haddock as well, no doubt... Cool

Like a nice Cod steak, but Haddock is lovely caught fresh and fried in the Maggpie or Handleys of Whitby Managed to book 3 nights in North Yorks 47620 Managed to book 3 nights in North Yorks 47620 Managed to book 3 nights in North Yorks 47620
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon May 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Bert wrote:
morning_glory wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
my cats cant type lol!

See? You'll overnight with She, I don't even get a picture of Leslie Phillips... Razz

you are misconstruding all over,
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:39 pm

morning_glory wrote:
Bert wrote:
morning_glory wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
my cats cant type lol!

you are misconstruding all over,

"The wish is father to the thought"

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:39 am

the man in question eats very healthily and has a high sex drive Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:42 am

sheilalma wrote:
morning_glory wrote:
Bert wrote:

lets make em talk mg Wink Twisted Evil

I've got a note from me mam excusing me No
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:08 am

Setting off in an hour or so. Be good, get out and enjoy the sunshine cheers

Managed to book 3 nights in North Yorks 38011 Managed to book 3 nights in North Yorks 38011 Managed to book 3 nights in North Yorks 38011
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm

have a nice time boat Managed to book 3 nights in North Yorks 38011
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down