Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventfull evening on Punters Place

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eventfull evening on Punters Place - Page 2 Empty Re: Eventfull evening on Punters Place

Post  Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Well? Come on, expand - type of fish, quality of eating, would you go back or try somewhere else?

Back to top Go down

Eventfull evening on Punters Place - Page 2 Empty Re: Eventfull evening on Punters Place

Post  Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:21 pm

It was a nice big chunk of meaty cod. Delicious light batter & proper well done chips. Would definitely go back.
Mushy peas, bread n butter & a pot of tea. All very enjoyable.

Wanted to go to Magpie's but the queue was horrendous. I was not disappointed with the alternative.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 am

Dirty Diego wrote:It was a nice big chunk of meaty cod. Delicious light batter & proper well done chips. Would definitely go back.
Mushy peas, bread n butter & a pot of tea. All very enjoyable.

Wanted to go to Magpie's but the queue was horrendous. I was not disappointed with the alternative.

Hadleys?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=11+Bridge+Street+Whitby+UK&sll=54.481982,-0.595214&sspn=0.010521,0.033023&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=11+Bridge+St,+Whitby,+North+Yorkshire+YO22+4,+United+Kingdom&ll=54.487242,-0.611737&spn=0.01052,0.033023&z=16
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:18 am

Been out most of the day but it seems both Olspy and TL are still posting. Eventfull evening on Punters Place - Page 2 158506 Eventfull evening on Punters Place - Page 2 158506
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:07 am

Bert wrote:We are a rare breed, Eric.

Not from day one, but pretty soon after for me. I had an ignore list of 20 at one stage... Rolling Eyes

ha'ha'ha.
fuckin hell bert,
i thought mine was bad.
i had half a dozen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:09 am

Dirty Diego wrote:The bunch of cunts!

Had a lovely day in Whitby yesterday, can't beat fish & chips at the coast.

hey DD,
it's not a bad place to go to.
did you go look at the abbey?
those fuckin steps. Embarassed
thought i was gonna die when i got up there.

it's one helluva a climb ain' it,
and for what? Rolling Eyes
not a bad place to visit though.
when we went they were having that gothic thing going on.
god the state of those teenagers, Rolling Eyes
was like an undertakers convention.

Last edited by erixter on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:The bunch of cunts!

Had a lovely day in Whitby yesterday, can't beat fish & chips at the coast.

Didn't have the fish and chips, but did go the coast today. Sandy feet, picnic in the dunes, crazy golf and a lolly ice to cool off. Summer holidays haven't changed since the 70s, IMO.

(Apparently when I was in at least my twenties according to ""Poll Boy", just to link in to the title)

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:38 pm

I guess no one else will remember being able to buy jugs of tea on the beach and galloping donkeys, yes galloping donkeys. Shocked
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:51 am

No, MG, but I did have a bit of seaside fish, chips and mushy peas today and it was right on the money. I ended up in that rare to find scenario of being too full to eat more but struggling to be able to stop myself. A bit like what Homer said in the steak-eating competition - "There's still food but I don't want to eat it - I've become everything I've ever hated".

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:19 pm

We nipped out to dinner yesterday ( lunch to the southerners) and I wanted a crusty breadcake.they had ran out and only had wholemeal bread, which was fine.it was a doorstop.I actually couldnt get my mouth round it and had the rest for my tea.and I had to carry it with 2 hands Shocked
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:31 pm

morning_glory wrote:I actually couldnt get my mouth round it and I had to carry it with 2 hands Shocked

Way, way too easy. This organisation thanks you for the feedline

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2