Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just had my first drink over christmas.

Go down

Just had my first drink over christmas. Empty Just had my first drink over christmas.

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:57 am

Couldnt drink christmas eve or yesreday as i was on call but got called out this morning at 8.30 and have done my 16 hours max.
Not back on till 10.30 in the morning and a peroni has just glided down.
Gonna have a glass of chablis with a little smoked salmon and then cheese and biccies and port.
Dont even fancy them but hey its christmas and i can. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Just had my first drink over christmas. Empty Re: Just had my first drink over christmas.

Post  bitofatwat Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:21 am

Staggy wrote:Couldnt drink christmas eve or yesreday as i was on call but got called out this morning at 8.30 and have done my 16 hours max.
Not back on till 10.30 in the morning and a peroni has just glided down.
Gonna have a glass of chablis with a little smoked salmon and then cheese and biccies and port.
Dont even fancy them but hey its christmas and i can. Very Happy

Sounds like you desereve it mate, hope you get a few more chances too to put your feet up and have a drink. Wink
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Just had my first drink over christmas. Empty Re: Just had my first drink over christmas.

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:39 am

all i've had since friday is soup, scrambled eggs and lemsip/tea, i'm still feeling like shit but hopefully will be fit for the weekend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down