Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bent Essex Police

Go down

Bent Essex Police Empty Bent Essex Police

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Bent Essex Police Empty Re: Bent Essex Police

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm summat not right does look like a cover up tbf Neutral
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:31 pm

It's a fucking disgrace.
Bent cunts.....and there's two blokes who should be doing life for murder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 am

There appears to be an unnecessary "Essex" in the title.

It's like the PCC for the press - the IPCC is essentially the police self-regulating. And with organisations of their size and influence they should not be investigated by their peers who are funded by the people they are investigating. It will always come out as "nothing to see here".

Self-regulation is of course no regulation at all. And this is without yet viewing the footage.

If you want a marvellous combination of the two, see how the press covered (i) Jody McIntyre being beaten and thrown out of his wheelchair (ii) Unnamed police medic discharging an extremely noxious and very limited in legal usage Halon fire extinguisher in the face of a protester (iii) named protester throwing fire extinguisher off top of Mill Bank (iv) three protesters who put a hand on a car which happened to have royalty in it

All were in the same events. Two appear to be facing prosecution and have had in comparison to the other two huge coverage. Neither are the clear assaulters on individuals. I can't understand how a man being dragged out of a wheelchair and across the ground to nowhere in particular (so the assault was not with an actual intention save demean the bloke), obvious not posing a threat and incapable of being a threat is less of an assault than someone who touched a car.

The same applies to the fire extinguisher. The one thrown from the top of Mill Bank was touted as very serious and could be construed as attempted murder, said the police. Only if he was Michael Jordan and was aiming for a specific individual. However, spraying what is a poison with direct effects on contact and inhalation in someone's face isn't attempted murder?

All that and I haven't got on to the lad (Alfie Meadows) who was clubbed so badly he needed emergency brain surgery and going back, Ian Tomlinson being effectively clubbed to death for going home from work and minding his own business.

That's the way of acceptable protest in this country. It can be and will be stamped on Amritsar-style 1919 or even Blair Peach style 1979. We're worse than North Korea because we won't even admit to the state being determined to ensure its citizens have no voice.

Last edited by Bert on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:30 am

essex, large quantity of class A drugs, group of blokes, one dies - i hope we're not wasting any taxpayer money on this

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:36 am

Abdul Kowalski wrote:essex, large quantity of class A drugs, group of blokes, one dies - i hope we're not wasting any taxpayer money on this

Who is this mythical taxpayer? Is it the bloke who lives offshore and does the government's bidding in the unclearly-funded Taxpayers Alliance who are for some reason lent credence by the media?

Hmm...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:53 pm

I started this thread two yers ago....Lee Balkwell's body was exhumed tonight in Upminster.
Now let's get the cunts responsible, along with the bent cops, behind bars for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:I started this thread two yers ago....Lee Balkwell's body was exhumed tonight in Upminster.
Now let's get the cunts responsible, along with the bent cops, behind bars for a long time.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down