Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This was from before the bent UK media was gagged on the subject

2 posters

Go down

This was from before the bent UK media was gagged on the subject Empty This was from before the bent UK media was gagged on the subject

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Listen carefully:

Back to top Go down

This was from before the bent UK media was gagged on the subject Empty Re: This was from before the bent UK media was gagged on the subject

Post  NotBert Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Tell me rather than have me view, Tone. I might have Sky but I'll be fucked if I can bother clicking for a Sky News item
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

This was from before the bent UK media was gagged on the subject Empty Re: This was from before the bent UK media was gagged on the subject

Post  she Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:49 pm

and i`m listening to 6music and dont wanna stop it to play a vid Rolling Eyes
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:50 pm

NotBert wrote:Tell me rather than have me view, Tone. I might have Sky but I'll be fucked if I can bother clicking for a Sky News item

It's 101 seconds....come back to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:26 am

This was from before the bent UK media was gagged on the subject 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down