Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out local dog walking sites

3 posters

Go down

Check out local dog walking sites  Empty Check out local dog walking sites

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:26 pm

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Check out local dog walking sites  Empty Re: Check out local dog walking sites

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:27 pm

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Mad Tony wrote: affraid

Wonder where Morning Glory takes her staffy

Here are all the dogging locations for Sheffield:

* in the woods at the side of parkwood high school at 2.00am
* Not sure but people say at graves park nxt to the animal farm.
* THE OLD PIT KIVERTON
* if its dogging you want go to the stone lane just off coisley hill , woodhouse . opposite woodhouse west primary school. i've been going for yoers the best time is midnight on fridays and 2am saturday
* found a great location at ski village at parkwood
* in the woods at the bottom of shepperds hill
* redmires dam
* redmires dam every night a dark could do with more horny couples
* any coupls in sheffield wanting a male to watch them and join if all agree contact gaz on date 19/09/07
* burgoyne park Aston. all birds edqfinvited. best time around 10 to midnight friday to saturday.
* Car park Grenoside woods
* Grenoside park in top corner
* steel city social club opposite concord sports centre at 2.00am saturdays
* carkpark at castleton treakcliff
* In the woods next to athelstan school after dark
* either stone lane woodhouse been there a few times or hagg lane at crosspool
* parson cross hotel after 10 pm good shows
* hillsbrough park carpark
* Been told behind shops at newfield green gleadless after midnight
* stocksbridge by pass just b4 flouch roundabout just past pub theres a picnic area. most weekends after 11. new couples welcome
* anywhere near junction 36, we a couple wanting to be watched in car? opposite tyankersley manor there an ind estate, any couples interested?
* riverling vally just before the s bend
* stone lane woodhouse,there seams to be only males there so needs couples or females...most evenings 6pm onwards
* stone lane and best time is 12:00
* the last car park on limb lane dore
* wales bar, kiveton, jubilee club car park lonely young man wants to please older couple x
* road over looking redmires dam .its a dead end thurs nites after 8.30.went last nite brill not to many there but we had a brill time couple in car park gave a gud floor show .but left before we got warmed up
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Here's my nearest

* Worsborough Mill car park, Friday/Saturday nights after 9pm. Plenty of couples in cars......loads of action and males made welcome. Come and join the fun this weekend!
* Wigfield farm car park on the bend by the old railway track, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays after 8, infrequent, a new site.
* WORSBORO MILL CAR PARK BUT ALSO ALONG THE TRACK AT TOPF CAR PARK BY FOOT , WATCH FOR THE ODD TRCH LIGHT FLASH, ALSO IN CARPARK AT DINNER TIMES IVE SEEN BOUT 12-2PM 2 REG CPLS HEAVIY AT IT CAN PARK RIGHT NEST TO THEM
* i frequently go to wigfield farm and there are only people doing drugs there when we go.
* Blue bell hotel dodworth owner has shut down an entire floor for couples singles any1 stay is free aslong as he gets some action its on tuesday 22nd may 07 9pm onwords on arival ask for spencer smith i look forward to seeing you
* women wanted to have sex with gray van driver. at wigfield farm car park most nights just make ur self none to me
* hi who interested in starting some adult fun at wigfield, lets pick a time and date
* anyone fit bi lads fancy meet genuine m/f cpl get in touch fri/sat night looking for tonight 28/5/10 otherwise send message

Check out local dog walking sites  189864 Check out local dog walking sites  189864 Check out local dog walking sites  189864
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:37 pm

my god. affraid

do people actually turn up to these places.

serial killer oasis surely?

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:46 pm

sooterkin wrote:my god. affraid

do people actually turn up to these places.

serial killer oasis surely?

Only Desperados sooter
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:47 pm

morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:52 pm

morning_glory wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

* hillsbrough park carpark on match days
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:57 pm

you live your life in a place and you just don't know do you.... Shocked
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:03 am

morning_glory wrote:you live your life in a place and you just don't know do you.... Shocked

Take a torch Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:06 am

I cant think of anything worse tbh...well I can, seeing someone you know at it Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:02 am

morning_glory wrote:I cant think of anything worse tbh...well I can, seeing someone you know at it Rolling Eyes

How about knowing who it is as well?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:09 am

132 locations in Jersey? Dirty bastards, there's only 90,000 people on the island, that's around one location per 700 people. Fucking hell, they must have a league table and fixture rotation. They probably post lineups and dates in the local community centres - which I dare say will have a car park that doubles up as their Wembley.

Add the fact that the island is full of oldies and it's either (i) practically every under 50 there is a dogger or (ii) the favourite hair colour for doggers over there is "blue rinse"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:20 am

One in Byker. Fucking hell, if anyone approached me in Byker with their cock out, I'd fake an orgasm. A quick straw poll also seems to point out that shopping in a 24 hour Asda in the shelf-stacking hours might see you getting your nuts felt.

Asda staff should be on danger money. And free tissues

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:44 am

morning_glory wrote:I cant think of anything worse tbh...well I can, seeing someone you know at it Rolling Eyes
i saw my mum Evil or Very Mad Sad i was about 14 and spossed to be staying at a mates but we fell out and i went home about 1am i creeped in and saw bad stuff on the sofa , the light was out , phew, and i dont think they saw me or heard me , so i creeped back out again ( i only opened the door a bit never really got in the room thank god ) and walked round the town all night went back home in the early hours Neutral
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:13 am

Bert wrote:132 locations in Jersey? Dirty bastards, there's only 90,000 people on the island, that's around one location per 700 people. Fucking hell, they must have a league table and fixture rotation. They probably post lineups and dates in the local community centres - which I dare say will have a car park that doubles up as their Wembley.

Add the fact that the island is full of oldies and it's either (i) practically every under 50 there is a dogger or (ii) the favourite hair colour for doggers over there is "blue rinse"

Bert wrote:One in Byker. Fucking hell, if anyone approached me in Byker with their cock out, I'd fake an orgasm. A quick straw poll also seems to point out that shopping in a 24 hour Asda in the shelf-stacking hours might see you getting your nuts felt.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:19 am

missyj wrote:
i saw my mum Evil or Very Mad Sad i was about 14 and spossed to be staying at a mates but we fell out and i went home about 1am i creeped in and saw bad stuff on the sofa , the light was out , phew, and i dont think they saw me or heard me , so i creeped back out again ( i only opened the door a bit never really got in the room thank god ) and walked round the town all night went back home in the early hours Neutral

Dont think it would have bothered me tbh, perhaps its a bloke thing. Probably would have been more embarrassing for them as i'd have probably walked by to get were i was going. I often heard my parents at it, when i was younger to me it was all part of growing up.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:46 am

bitofatwat wrote:
Bert wrote:132 locations in Jersey? Dirty bastards, there's only 90,000 people on the island, that's around one location per 700 people. Fucking hell, they must have a league table and fixture rotation. They probably post lineups and dates in the local community centres - which I dare say will have a car park that doubles up as their Wembley.

Bert wrote:One in Byker. Fucking hell, if anyone approached me in Byker with their cock out, I'd fake an orgasm. A quick straw poll also seems to point out that shopping in a 24 hour Asda in the shelf-stacking hours might see you getting your nuts felt.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down