Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Punters Place sinks to an all time low

2 posters

Go down

Punters Place sinks to an all time low Empty Punters Place sinks to an all time low

Post  bitofatwat Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:09 am

When you witness the virtual rape of a member and mods think its ok for the thread to stay because it has a spoiler) you finally realise its time to get out of the stinking cesspit.

I was a fool to ever go back there.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Punters Place sinks to an all time low Empty Re: Punters Place sinks to an all time low

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:15 am

Question

Back to top Go down

Punters Place sinks to an all time low Empty Re: Punters Place sinks to an all time low

Post  bitofatwat Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:26 am

Abdul Kowalski wrote: Question

sent you a pm
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 am

Get them shut down if that's the case. The parent site is French and as such is likely to use the law to protect and not to protect the rich

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:44 am

Bert wrote:Get them shut down if that's the case. The parent site is French and as such is likely to use the law to protect and not to protect the rich

Sent you a pm bert, i'm off out for dinner and best of the day. Punters Place sinks to an all time low 38011
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:46 am

Meat and six veg in a pub where the licensee has Amos sideburns and used to play for Wakefield Trinity, I reckon...

Mildly jealous... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:48 am

bitofatwat wrote:.

I'm shocked to learn you did!
Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:52 am

bitofatwat wrote:When you witness the virtual rape of a member and mods think its ok for the thread to stay because it has a spoiler) you finally realise its time to get out of the stinking cesspit.

they can't help it,
they're only people.

and as with the real world,
majority rules. Neutral

it's a shitter sometimes but there it is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:56 am

You know the saying attributed to Benjamin Franklin, Eric?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch."

People always leave off the second half - "Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:04 pm

bert,

i like quotations,
and i partiularly like profound/timeless quotations.
he was,and is ,absolutely right of course.

one quotation,
is worth a whole book imo.

you can read a book,
or watch a 3 hour film,
and it's that one line that endures.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:12 pm

what would you rather have, roast lamb or roast wolf Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:what would you rather have, roast lamb or roast wolf Razz

If I'm the lamb, Abdul... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:19 pm

thanks boat. but tbh i am surpised how many had your view.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:09 pm

morning_glory wrote:thanks boat. but tbh i am surpised how many had your view.

Nice to now T. However i'd like to wager he's still there posting endless tripe. Its a shame the best mod was forced out of PP and came here, otherwise it would have gone in a flash.

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:32 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

Nice to now T. However i'd like to wager he's still there posting endless tripe. Its a shame the best mod was forced out of PP and came here, otherwise it would have gone in a flash.

That's Chips, I trust? She's have not only burnt him, but burnt her signature into him and an image of a cockerel to boot

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Bert wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

That's Chips, I trust? She's have not only burnt him, but burnt her signature into him and an image of a cockerel to boot

Yep chips was a good mod, but i meant when abdul was given the chance, he did move shit about and deleted the real bad and racist stuff. Feldy needed to get rid of the handful cunts thats ruined that forum not the other way round.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Can't imagine Abdul burning an image of a cockerel into anyone... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Bert wrote:Can't imagine Abdul burning an image of a cockerel into anyone... Razz

lol! lol!

Chips and Abdul for mods cheers
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down