Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference Empty hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:12 pm

hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference 71158_91311364960_5011826_n
hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference 5051622748929_200[img][/img]
hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference 272611

or
hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference Garrafa
hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference Roses_Lime_Juice_Cordial_1_Ltr
hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference 27105_p

Back to top Go down

hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference Empty Re: hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:16 pm

tell me prices and next time i`m in terneuzen or hulst i`ll price up....i`m curious...

oh btw 6 euros for marlborough red...did you look up other brands you might like?

you smoke normal or lights kit?
she
she

Back to top Go down

hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference Empty Re: hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:21 pm

I cant remember the last time I had a proper fag She, maybe 2 years ago, I'd like to get hold of some marlboro blend 27 soft pack , otherwise not that bothered.

hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference Marlboro_27s

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Kit wrote:I cant remember the last time I had a proper fag She, maybe 2 years ago, I'd like to get hold of some marlboro blend 27 soft pack , otherwise not that bothered.

hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference Marlboro_27s
they`re lights aint they?

i`ll have a look Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:24 pm

you said you`d look up weird brands and maybe i could get them over here...nothing then?
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:26 pm

she wrote:you said you`d look up weird brands and maybe i could get them over here...nothing then?

Oh yeah , sorry.

Parliament

hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference Parliament

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:27 pm

They may be soft pack lights , I just want some 'blend 27' Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:28 pm

are they lights or normal?
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:29 pm

ok so you basically like lights yeh?
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:29 pm

no idea recessed filter

hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference Parlament

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:31 pm

she wrote:ok so you basically like lights yeh?

no , I just want them because they are blend 27 , I can get lites or whatever they call them here

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:32 pm

hahaha ok i`m gonna send you some dutch cigs and you can see if you like them...all i need to know is...normal or lights? Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:33 pm

i`ll look recessed up in dutch LOL
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:34 pm

gonna send you a pack of dutchy ones...see what you think Laughing
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:35 pm

The reason I want Blend 27 , is because they are pre that awful thing about 'lights ' etc.

Its not so much about the fags, more about the packaging , if that makes sense.

I want to live in a world free of the nanny state , and if I can get a packet of fags that do not have labels like 'light' or photos of people dying on the front , than thats all good

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Kit wrote:The reason I want Blend 27 , is because they are pre that awful thing about 'lights ' etc.

Its not so much about the fags, more about the packaging , if that makes sense.

I want to live in a world free of the nanny state , and if I can get a packet of fags that do not have labels like 'light' or photos of people dying on the front , than thats all good
what about written in dutch and you dunno what i means? Laughing
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:39 pm

that will be cool Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Kit wrote:that will be cool Very Happy
ok i`ll make sure i find a pack that has no words similar to english words Laughing
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:44 pm

bounce cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Very Happy

thing is though .....if i send you this...you need to send me prawn cocktail crisps....ok? Very Happy
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Yeah no probs.

I just tried to search for playlists on youtube, to work like your one did, but no joy , is it me or can you not do that

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Kit wrote:Yeah no probs.

I just tried to search for playlists on youtube, to work like your one did, but no joy , is it me or can you not do that
ok...example....if you want DM type...depeche mode and when i comes up with that....click on 'playlist' on any that come up with that....hard to explain on t'internet Neutral

or type 80s and it might come up with 80s...i dunno Neutral

basically...make an account with youtube and when you find a song you like add it to favs...then you can move it to another place you want (i.e. she and kits songs) they were all added to favs to begin with Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:03 pm

click on 'playlist'

cant see that

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Kit wrote:click on 'playlist'

cant see that
have you made an account with youtube?
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:07 pm

fuck it , I am bored with it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum