Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference - Page 2 Empty Re: hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Kit wrote:fuck it , I am bored with it.
well, if you make an account you can do the same thing as me Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference - Page 2 Empty Re: hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:14 pm

and make your own playlists...not just one btw....however many you want Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Kit wrote:I cant remember the last time I had a proper fag She, maybe 2 years ago, I'd like to get hold of some marlboro blend 27 soft pack , otherwise not that bothered.

hmmmmmm not sure there is much difference - Page 2 Marlboro_27s
have they been discontinued or summit? cant find 'em anywhere Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Rose's Cordial different class. If you underwater it, your eyes will make up the water shortfall.

Never thought government health warnings as an issue, tbh. Would be more concerned about the nanny state in terms of taxation on smokes. And that of course isn't an EU thing, that's a parliamentarian cunt across the board.

If you walk to work I'll tax your feet...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum