Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? Empty Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony?

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? Empty Re: Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony?

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:57 pm

ttt

Back to top Go down

Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? Empty Re: Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony?

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? 158506

Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Good constructive reply. You've convinced me.
You're right, the man's a nutjob.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:45 pm

I mean, what would a Senior British Police Intelligence Analyst know of such matters?
He should speak to you Abdul....you could tell him the media told you some Pakis done it and he'd be able to move on eh?
Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? 158506

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Watch this then call him a loony Abdul.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 pm

I know you won't bother watching it but if you'd be kind enough to listen from 1.54 to 2.50 (all of 56 seconds of your life), then tell me why we're cunts to doubt the official version of events, I'd be very grateful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:16 am

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:00 am

Very much worth watching Tony, dont think anything will happen because the bulk of them are untouchable even if it was them that orchestrated it all.

Sad times we live in Sad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:01 am

I was amazed to see your post the other day about the Rothschild's agent , Julian Assange , Nobby. Its quite common knowledge now that we know his bail was paid by Rothschilds and his lawyer is a Rothschild lawyer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:54 am

Everybody is free to believe what they wish Tony, as long as it doesn't harm others, no problems with harmless nutters who want to believe strange and crazy things.

A conspiracy theory is a fringe theory which explains a historical or current event as the result of a secret plot by exceptionally powerful and cunning conspirators to achieve a malevolent end.

According to political scientist Michael Barkun, the appeal of conspiracism is threefold: First, conspiracy theories claim to explain what mainstream narratives cannot. They appear to make sense out of a world that is otherwise confusing. Second, they do so in an appealingly simple way, by dividing the world sharply between the forces of light and the forces of darkness. They trace all evil back to a single source, the conspirators and their agents. Third, conspiracy theories are often presented as special, secret knowledge unknown or unappreciated by others. For conspiracy theorists, the masses are a brainwashed herd, while the conspiracy theorists in the know can congratulate themselves on penetrating the plotters' deceptions.

For some individuals, an obsessive compulsion to believe, prove, or re-tell a conspiracy theory may indicate one or a combination of well-understood psychological conditions, and other hypothetical ones: paranoia, denial, schizophrenia, mean world syndrome.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:58 am

As usual, not a single logical argument against any point I raise.
Once more, Abdul.....between 1.54 and 2.50.....the train that would have got them from Luton to London in time to commit the bombings didn't actually run....do you dispute this or not?

Last edited by Mad Tony on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:00 am

Kit wrote:I was amazed to see your post the other day about the Rothschild's agent , Julian Assange , Nobby. Its quite common knowledge now that we know his bail was paid by Rothschilds and his lawyer is a Rothschild lawyer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:09 am

Kit wrote:I was amazed to see your post the other day about the Rothschild's agent , Julian Assange , Nobby. Its quite common knowledge now that we know his bail was paid by Rothschilds and his lawyer is a Rothschild lawyer.

Stay away from the conspiracy loons at the Godlike Production forums Kit...you're better than that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:16 am

Mad Tony wrote:

Stay away from the conspiracy loons at the Godlike Production forums Kit...you're better than that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:17 am

Abdul Kowalski wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:

Once more, Abdul.....between 1.54 and 2.50.....the train that would have got them from Luton to London in time to commit the bombings didn't actually run....do you dispute this or not?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:32 am

They drove to Luton by car and left their car there, which the police recovered, they were filmed on CCTV walking into Luton Stn and filmed on CCTV arriving at Kings Cross Stn - which bit of they came to London from Luton by train don't you get?

Among many claimed conspiracy theories is one false claim that there were no trains or a train didn't run - this isn't true but it is accepted that there are many gullible cunts who will believe any muppet who can speak sternly with a serious attitude and straight face, particularly if they want to believe it - after all, psychologists have identified people who believe one conspiracy believe many - their brains are just wired a bit wrong.

I came through Luton Stn last Thursday on my way back from Birmingham, it takes 45 mins to get to London and at that time of the day there are trains every 10 minutes or less, there was a 70 min gap between them arriving at Luton and London.

This is all recorded fact, naturally the conspiracy theorists will say the recorded evidence is fake and therefore there is no evidence and their unverifiable claim is now the real evidence - you are fucking mad mate, thousands of people make that same journey every day on their way to work and did so on the day as well, if the trains weren't running there would have been thousands of missing people at work that day, you're more mental than a mental hospital with a waiting list.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:35 am

Abdul Kowalski wrote: Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? 882526

They drove to Luton by car and left their car there, which the police recovered, they were filmed on CCTV walking into Luton Stn and filmed on CCTV arriving at Kings Cross Stn - which bit of they came to London from Luton by train don't you get?

Among many claimed conspiracy theories is one false claim that there were no trains or a train didn't run - this isn't true but it is accepted that there are many gullible cunts who will believe any muppet who can speak sternly with a serious attitude and straight face, particularly if they want to believe it - after all, psychologists have identified people who believe one conspiracy believe many - their brains are just wired a bit wrong.

I came through Luton Stn last Thursday on my way back from Birmingham, it takes 45 mins to get to London and at that time of the day there are trains every 10 minutes or less, there was a 70 min gap between them arriving at Luton and London.

This is all recorded fact, naturally the conspiracy theorists will say the recorded evidence is fake and therefore there is no evidence and their unverifiable claim is now the real evidence - you are fucking mad mate, thousands of people make that same journey every day on their way to work and did so on the day as well, if the trains weren't running there would have been thousands of missing people at work that day, you're more mental than a mental hospital with a waiting list.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:41 am

trains every 10 minutes or less, every fucking day, including that day

Conspiracy fruitcakes often believe the most incredible claims even when there is incontrovertible proof they cannot be true, simply because the crazy claims are simple and so are the people who believe them.

You find some shit on youtube and prefer to support that as the only real evidence over the masses of real evidence gathered by real people and presented to real people and the public, inquests, etc.

You are more mad than a mad thing, you would be refused admission to Rampton because you do not meet their sanity requirements.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:54 am

The fucking home secretary at the time stated that the train hadn't run!! (See from 2.30 on the video)
Here's the info sent by Thameslink themselves!
The next train that left didn't arrive until 8.42...not enough time left to then travel where they supposedly did and carry out the bombings.

Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? Screen%20shot%202011-01-26%20at%203.33.41%20PM.1296016547w500

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:00 pm

It is evident from this table, that this 07.48 train did not arrive in King’s Cross until after the two of the underground trains involved had already departed King's Cross underground station.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:01 pm

On July 11th 2006, the Home Secretary John Reid announced in Parliament that the Official Report was wrong in giving the time of the train that the suspects took from Luton to London as 7.40am. This led to relatives of the bomb victims renewing calls for an inquiry into the July 7th bombings as it raised concerns about the accuracy of the rest of the report. Strangely, Scotland Yard said that the official account had been produced by the Home Office and police had never given it the time for the train. In fact, according to the BBC, it was the police that pointed out the error to the Home Office.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 pm

There was more than one train they could have got you bozo, the journey is only 45 mins. Their families confirm they left home that morning, they were seen on their journey to London, where they were seen arriving, where they blew themselves up.

The man who started this conspiracy theory has changed his name to a character from the film dune and thinks he is the messiah - "it's not David Icke, he's not the messiah, I am" - and thinks George Lucas wrote Star Wars because the real Force told him to.

You're madder than a madman with severe mental issues, there is no hope for you, none at all. On the plus side, you will enjoy life more and more as you age as you will only get madder and madder, soon everything will be 'lovely' to you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Q: Should any explanation for the deaths and injuries on July 7th 2005 be allowed to start with a train from Luton that didn't run, or a train that arrived in London too late for the accused to catch two of the underground trains?

A: In Abdul's cosy little world....yes.

Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? 616326

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:There was more than one train they could have got you bozo, the journey is only 45 mins.
I have just shown you the timetable for that day....WATCH MY LIPS....."They could not physically have reached Kings Cross in time to catch the bombed tube trains"
What part of this do you not understand?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next