Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony?

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Tony, you read the wrong things from the wrong people that are in fact wrong and not true. Does it not bother you that all conspiracy creators are unmasked as total fucking lunatics, aren't you at all worried that you confer with these wronguns?

Bless you.

Back to top Go down

Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony?

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:11 pm

From British Transport Police themselves;

- the Eastbound Circle line train (204) left King's Cross at 08:35.
- the Westbound Circle line train (216) left King's Cross at 08:42
- the Piccadilly Line train south left King's Cross at 08:48

They could not be on them as the first train available to them from Luton did not arrive in time.
I am dealing in FACTS here Abdul.....counter them with YOUR facts

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:13 pm

And you still haven't addressed the opening post about the Police Intelligence Officer's statements!

Go educate yourself you foolish, gullible young man.
http://julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-luton-kings-cross-train-times.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:17 pm

They were filmed arriving at Kings X at 8.30 and getting on those trains Tony, their families confirmed them leaving home and they were filmed on their way to London where they blew themselves up and ended up in hundreds of messy pieces all over the carriages and road and the survivors saw them do it, those are the facts, you are believing rubbish.

Any cunt can type something to counter anything, that doesn't make it true. Try telling the survivors they did not sit next to them and watch them do it.

I envy your simplistic mind but fear that the levels of stress you probably have to deal with worrying about shite that isn't true will do for you.

paranoia, denial, schizophrenia, mean world syndrome

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:18 pm

All trains were severely delayed on July 7th, due to problems with overhead lines in the Mill Hill Area.
Computer records of the train timetables were kindly made available both by Marie Bernes at Customer Relations at King's Cross, and from Chris Hudson, Communications Manager of Thameslink Rail, at Luton station.
That gave the following Luton to King's Cross timetable for the morning of July 7th:

Thameslink Trains
Luton to King's Cross, 7-8 am on July 7, 2005
Booked
Departure
Actual
departure
Due in at
King’s X

Actual Arrival
King’s X
Delay
(minutes)
Cancelled
Cancelled
Cancelled
Cancelled

It is blatantly evident from this table, that their train did not arrive in King’s Cross until after the two of the underground trains involved had already departed King's Cross underground station.

NO LOONY THEORIES, JUST FACTS

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:

Any cunt can type something to counter anything, that doesn't make it true.
EH?......I'm putting up info issued by the train companies!!

You are so, so gullible.
I officially give up on you.
There are none so blind as those that will not see.

Last edited by Mad Tony on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Rolling Eyes

Bless you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
Abdul Kowalski wrote:

Any cunt can type something to counter anything, that doesn't make it true.
EH?......I'm putting up info issued by the train companies!!

You are so, so gullible.
I officially give up on you.
There are none so blind as those that will not see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:25 pm

Mad Tony wrote:And you still haven't addressed the opening post about the Police Intelligence Officer's statements!

Go educate yourself you foolish, gullible young man.
http://julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-luton-kings-cross-train-times.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:Tony, you read the wrong things from the wrong people that are in fact wrong and not true. Does it not bother you that all conspiracy creators are unmasked as total fucking lunatics, aren't you at all worried that you confer with these wronguns?

Bless you.
Do you deny that the Home secretary stated the train times they had first given out were wrong?
Yes or no?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:29 pm

You are choosing to believe misrepresented statements, inaccurate information and downright lies but you are choosing to completely ignore the rather obvious bit about them being seen travelling from Luton to London, where they blew themselves to fucking pieces in front of people who saw them do it.

Ooh, look! - a piece of misrepresented or mistaken comment or ficticious piece of information - that must prove it.

Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhlcsTpZRGHE_W1UNWQembmYgrMzWkjKXf6XD-hNHGRTy6aMCrVg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:You are choosing to believe misrepresented statements, inaccurate information and downright lies but you are choosing to completely ignore the rather obvious bit about them being seen travelling from Luton to London, where they blew themselves to fucking pieces in front of people who saw them do it.

Ooh, look! - a piece of misrepresented or mistaken comment or ficticious piece of information - that must prove it.

Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhlcsTpZRGHE_W1UNWQembmYgrMzWkjKXf6XD-hNHGRTy6aMCrVg
WRONG.....bombs went off but not by their hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
Kit wrote:I was amazed to see your post the other day about the Rothschild's agent , Julian Assange , Nobby. Its quite common knowledge now that we know his bail was paid by Rothschilds and his lawyer is a Rothschild lawyer.
Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? - Page 2 882526

Thats what all you MSM sheeple say Tony! Stop believing what you are told to believe! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:36 pm

I will be having some noodles for lunch, I hope they are as soft as you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Kit wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:
Kit wrote:I was amazed to see your post the other day about the Rothschild's agent , Julian Assange , Nobby. Its quite common knowledge now that we know his bail was paid by Rothschilds and his lawyer is a Rothschild lawyer.
Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? - Page 2 882526

Thats what all you MSM sheeple say Tony! Stop believing what you are told to believe! Wink
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:I will be having some noodles for lunch, I hope they are as soft as you.
Don't tell me Abdul.....another loony? - Page 2 435930

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:I will be having some noodles for lunch, I hope they are as soft as you.
lol!
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:46 pm

she wrote:
lol!
Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2