Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo??

+2
she
runawaytrain
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo?? Empty heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo??

Post  runawaytrain Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:55 am

anyone round for chat?
dull dull dull

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo?? Empty Re: heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo??

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 pm

afternoon spots heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo?? 38011
she
she

Back to top Go down

heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo?? Empty Re: heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo??

Post  morning_glory Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 pm

hi.but not for long. Smile
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 pm

afternoon mg heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo?? 38011
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:12 pm

afternoon she. heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo?? 38011
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:18 pm

hi girls

ohhh, lets have nice grily chat!
im broody... should i just go forth and mulitpy you reckon?

on a scale of 1-100 how bad is it? the birth btw, not the actual child part. Smile

3 from 7 of my close mates are all preggers!!! mayb im just feeling left out.
2 already married with kids... im getting left behind imo

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 pm

runawaytrain wrote:hi girls

on a scale of 1-100 how bad is it? the birth btw, not the actual child part. Smile

that can be quite bad too at times ROFL

1st time around...in labour for 48hrs...high on gas n air Laughing
2nd time round...they wouldnt friggin give me any gas n air.....PAIN! What a Face

its not too bad really hehe Laughing
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 pm

48 hours!!!! wtf!!!!!!!

i think i can go for an elective caserian... sounds nicer option.
mr spots wont stop going on about it.. i have to get peru out the ay but i think im bending to it...

its scary truth be told.

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:31 pm

runawaytrain wrote:48 hours!!!! wtf!!!!!!!

mr spots wont stop going on about it.. i have to get peru out the ay but i think im bending to it...

its scary truth be told.
yeh they enduced me after around 30hrs and it was still a while after that before i had her...i was knackered What a Face
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:31 pm

i thought it wasnt too bad , i woke up in the morning had a bit of pain walked up the hospital , was only up the road , baby came at 5pm , had gas and air , and a pethidine injection , got a bit torn What a Face ,
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 pm

she wrote:
runawaytrain wrote:48 hours!!!! wtf!!!!!!!

its scary truth be told.
yeh they enduced me after around 30hrs and it was still a while after that before i had her...i was knackered What a Face
i went into hospital around 6am on the wednesday and didnt have her until 11.45am friday affraid
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 pm

runawaytrain wrote:hi girls

When I was 16/17 I never wanted kids .my two best friends were married and pregnant, I loved my dogs more.But when I got pregant, it was the best news ide ever had,i was elated.when you hold that baby, all the pain is forgot.
do it choo, because if you encounter problems youre still young enough to get it sorted.

word of advice.dont push your partner out, i did and thats why ihave had two husbands. Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 pm

dont have a cesarian unless you have to , why would you do that ? is it to do with you health
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 pm

if you have an epidural do NOT look at the needle!!! Laughing

Last edited by she on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:36 pm

all mine have been painful and my kids drive me mad sometimes Mad but I know middle aged friends who regret not having them.so i thank god i had them.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:37 pm

i hope we havent scared you spots! hehe
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:39 pm

she wrote:if you have an epidural do NOT look at the needle!!! Laughing

I had it on two occasions,and it didnt work .
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:41 pm

morning_glory wrote:
she wrote:if you have an epidural do NOT look at the needle!!! Laughing

I had it on two occasions,and it didnt work .
i only had it with siobhan and it didnt completely work Neutral

i got absolutely NOTHING with martijn....i was swearing a lot hahahaha but my own gp delivered him at the hospital Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:43 pm

hmm your not exactly selling it SHE Very Happy

MJ - yeh my heart causes issues, well the medication really. so need to come off warifin and use heparin, self injections for 1-3 months then 7-9 months. also, would have caeserian to stop bleeding as i dont clot up too well

TORN!!!!! Shocked

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:44 pm

runawaytrain wrote:hmm your not exactly selling it SHE Very Happy

MJ - yeh my heart causes issues, well the medication really. so need to come off warifin and use heparin, self injections for 1-3 months then 7-9 months. also, would have caeserian to stop bleeding as i dont clot up too well

TORN!!!!! Shocked
i tore both times too Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:46 pm

she wrote:

TORN!!!!! Shocked
the thing is though...the stitching up doesnt hurt because the pain of being in labour has gone and you hardly feel it
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:47 pm

I just had gas and air with the last one.
funny i dont get broody, but ime one of those women who loves babies.I love to hold them and kiss them and make them laugh, much to my kids embarassment Embarassed
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:47 pm

they didnt stich me they said it would mend by itself ,, really hurt to wee for ages Sad
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Speaking from a mans point of view been there and helped out on all 3 and it was really easy Laughing seriously Ellie was the fastest went into labour at 910pm and had her at 1157 pm another 3 minutes and she would have been born on April fools day, it really did help Bev push Laughing

Go for it Choo its the meaning of life.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:51 pm

she wrote:
she wrote:

TORN!!!!! Shocked
the thing is though...the stitching up doesnt hurt because the pain of being in labour has gone and you hardly feel it

Ha Mad
with one of my kids, cant remember which, I had to have some more painkiller for the stitching.But the fucking doc didnt wait for it to kick in and I felt everything.she was busy telling the midwife about her cat. No
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum