Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo??

+2
she
runawaytrain
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo?? - Page 2 Empty Re: heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo??

Post  morning_glory Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:52 pm

missyj wrote:they didnt stich me they said it would mend by itself ,, really hurt to wee for ages Sad

yup. Sad
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo?? - Page 2 Empty Re: heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo??

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:54 pm

missyj wrote:they didnt stich me they said it would mend by itself ,, really hurt to wee for ages Sad
fucking hell! thats a bit weird! hurt going to the loo for me too, cant imagine how it wouldve been for you then Shocked
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:56 pm

I have to go. heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo?? - Page 2 38011
choo ,pain relief gets better all the time ,dont let us put you off.you'll be fine
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:56 pm

morning_glory wrote:I have to go. heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo?? - Page 2 38011
choo ,pain relief gets better all the time ,dont let us put you off.you'll be fine
cya later mg heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo?? - Page 2 38011
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:58 pm

yeh, dont let us put you off, its the best thing in the world really, giving birth Laughing
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:01 pm

sounds horrid! caserians are sometimes worse though are they not?

i think we are now seriously thinking about it
considering ditching the pill after i get back from peru and going for it. Smile
im 34 in Jan, docs always told me to crack on before i was 35 or older!
thanks for the input.
i cant really imagine anything lives up to being a parent

i have done my travelling, partying and im bored with work.
family seems to be the next step.. mayb then he can forget about marrying for while SmileSmile

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:09 pm

runawaytrain wrote:sounds horrid! caserians are sometimes worse though are they not?

considering ditching the pill after i get back from peru and going for it. Smile
thanks for the input.

family seems to be the next step.. mayb then he can forget about marrying for while SmileSmile
cesarians sounds scary to me...awake as they cut you open....fuck that! my sis had 2 cesarians and she said they was ok really Smile

tbh spots, everyones experience of child birth is different so just go for it! Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:22 pm

mwahh, im sure i can handle it! Laughing

scary shit though... and im commited to Peru so need to get that out the way. Time I get back will be in best shape I have been for years so prob good time. cheers

just BIG commitment and life changing.. scary times. but I guess thats all part of being a real grown up! lol!

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Very Happy
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:25 pm

guess i can always sell them if it gets too much Very Happy

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:32 am

C Sec is serious shit, Choo, and ultimately it is surgery - you have huge restrictions placed on you for 6-8 weeks afterwards (no driving or anything in that vein, that sort of thing).

And FFS, does no-one do episiotomies any more? Any fucking surgeon will tell you that a cut will heal faster than a tear (in stark terms, it's easier to sellotape a piece of paper cut in two than trying to reweave a torn sheet).

Mrs Bert is the first to admit she's no hero when it comes to pain and the slightest thing that'll make you squeamish. She never complained at all for ours and though she got massively tired day to day and of an evening was only fit for sleeping (she worked until late on so she could benefit fully from maternity provisions afterwards rather than before), had the vomiting, and all that, managed the lot admirably.

Also, the woman who believed (and still believes) that fairies transport shopping to the fridge, freezer and cupboards suddenly turned into someone who looked as if she could take a baby up Everest with full supplies if necessary. And carry the lot herself
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 pm

the real trouble starts when you take it home Razz
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:56 pm

missyj wrote:the real trouble starts when you take it home Razz

My parents knocked 4 out in 6 years, it helps alot when kids of similar ages play together. My advice is to have 3 together
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Hrmmm 3!!

ffs BOAT, i LIKE my life... I think 1 shall suffice. Smile

i would love a little boy... anyone any tips on conceiving boy? Chinese calendar says August or October! heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo?? - Page 2 485733

had good chat last night, mayb once PERU is done, we can think about it. Mr spots wants to get married first. I dont really see any point in it, but if its what he really wants will go for it. Thinking ceremony in gibraltar then the maldives for blessing Very Happy

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:29 am

runawaytrain wrote:Hrmmm 3!!

ffs BOAT, i LIKE my life... I think 1 shall suffice. Smile

i would love a little boy... anyone any tips on conceiving boy? Chinese calendar says August or October! heeellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo?? - Page 2 485733

had good chat last night, mayb once PERU is done, we can think about it. Mr spots wants to get married first. I dont really see any point in it, but if its what he really wants will go for it. Thinking ceremony in gibraltar then the maldives for blessing Very Happy

Gender is entirely down to the bloke, Choo, and as I have a 100% record of producing desired gender on demand, my tip would be to use me.

No charge, naturally. It will be worth it just to see the look on my your face
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:14 am

aww thats sweet thanks Bert Smile I love you

will keep it in mind...

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:45 pm

runawaytrain wrote:sounds horrid! caserians are sometimes worse though are they not?

thanks for the input.

my sister had both and she said the caesarian was easier.but everyones different.
theres nothing like holding your baby for the first time.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:06 am

well its not my personal choice MG, but its been suggested as the safest option.
I bleed alot due to anti cougalants for my heart, and as my blood is thinned it doesnt clot well to stop bleeding so they are worried about blood loss.

and i am sure the most magical thing in the world is havning your own little miracle to hug and love!

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:21 pm

They'll roll back on the anti-coags and monitor you closely in the run up, surely, Choo? Have something in this vein for you (none intended) that I might PM as it's probably only of interest to few?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Please do bert. done lots reading on it, i dont think its going to be a massive problem, just needs careful planning. Smile

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum