Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shit night at work,just had a go at the wife over nothing.

Go down

shit night at work,just had a go at the wife over nothing. Empty shit night at work,just had a go at the wife over nothing.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:15 pm

not very nice here right now,
but hopefully it'll pass.

Back to top Go down

shit night at work,just had a go at the wife over nothing. Empty Re: shit night at work,just had a go at the wife over nothing.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:18 pm

there was a time when,
at least i had my work,
i could escape to that,
and all would be fine.

and now,
i got nothing.

oh dear,
venting again.

please,
no talk of the.........

you know. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

shit night at work,just had a go at the wife over nothing. Empty Re: shit night at work,just had a go at the wife over nothing.

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:20 pm

how long have you been married eric?
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:22 pm

23yrs i think.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:22 pm

and we have grown so apart.

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:35 pm

erixter wrote:and we have grown so apart.
23 years and you feel like that? its unbelieveable tbh eric...the longest relationship i ever had was almost 14 yrs and i`d have done anything for him but him not for me. maybe thats just guys in general i dunno.
i`m a giver not a taker, i love the look on peoples faces when i do nice things, thats just me!
i dont expect anything in return and its always gotten me in the shit in the past....i try treat my friends good, i love everyone Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 pm

i don't know if i'm capable of love,
certainly not now.

i have grown so bitter over the years.
from the harsh realities of life.
not just my marriage.
life,people,things in general.
i've really soured.

and,
well,
you know. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 pm

saying that though, i also dont like being taken advantage of because i am the way i am Neutral
i`m a big girl now, i can be talked to straight, without bullshit!

i`m in no rush to get into relationship atm tbh...a relationship with both being who we are is more important to me, do our own thing, live out lives, you know? no rush to move in with anyone basically Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:45 pm

sounds good to me she.
no need for co-habitation,
until you're 60.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:45 pm

fuck me.
i am.

nearly 60. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down