Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i gotta go to the dentist's tuesday for a filling.

3 posters

Go down

i gotta go to the dentist's tuesday for a filling. Empty i gotta go to the dentist's tuesday for a filling.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:22 pm

could be worse i suppose.

i could have a damaged nob from too much shagging.
and nubile young women pestering me to give them the time of day.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

i gotta go to the dentist's tuesday for a filling. 523193 i gotta go to the dentist's tuesday for a filling. 523193 i gotta go to the dentist's tuesday for a filling. 523193 i gotta go to the dentist's tuesday for a filling. 523193

my life,
it's all gone now.

just a matter of formalities now.

oh ffs erix,
shut up eh? i gotta go to the dentist's tuesday for a filling. 882526

Back to top Go down

i gotta go to the dentist's tuesday for a filling. Empty Re: i gotta go to the dentist's tuesday for a filling.

Post  morning_glory Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:50 pm

hate having a filling,rather have an extraction.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

i gotta go to the dentist's tuesday for a filling. Empty Re: i gotta go to the dentist's tuesday for a filling.

Post  NotBert Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 pm

morning_glory wrote:hate having a filling,rather have an extraction.

It is wrong that this somehow sets me off... Very Happy
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:48 pm

MG, I don't even know why. The innuendo is wrong, it should be the other way around, but nevertheless, my mind begins to wander...

Enough anyway - will your grandson be stopping over in the coming weeks? Just packed ours off to grandparents (they have a couple of days a week there during the hols because of work and then our own time off kicks in and we have a big chunk of the week between us or all together). Bit annoying really, they broke up on Friday and I felt like I had with them as well (2pm finish, to the seaside for a couple of hours, chippy tea, outstanding) so a bit miffed we have to work...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:12 am

Im having this week depends what his mother says.ill be having him again late in august.touch wood.
are you going away ?

Last edited by morning_glory on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  she Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 am

ours broke up the 1st week in july Shocked
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 am

morning_glory wrote:Im having this week depends what him mother says.ill be having him again late in august.touch wood.
are you going away ?

No, we might camp a bit, though, and the car will get a battering as well. We've never really gone away in summer, more likely autumn half term. Hope you get the weather when he stays - I daren't hope for the luck we had last year when we did this - the buckets and spades are primed and ready.

She, when do they go back, then?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  she Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:42 am

22 august for martijn

Last edited by she on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:44 am

29 august for vonny
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:49 am

They're off for 7/8 weeks, then, but go back a shade earlier.

I'd have gone nuts as a kid had we gone back in August - it was like a magic word of freedom. Of course, the school year in this country runs Sept-Aug so that's not a possible...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  she Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:52 am

what pisses me off is they`ll go back to school THEN we`ll get summer Evil or Very Mad
i`m pissed off anyway, vonny has to do year 2 again this year Mad
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:58 am

That's what I was trying to say, albeit cackhandedly - the August Bank Holiday weekend rarely disappoints on some level.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:21 pm

she wrote:ours broke up the 1st week in july Shocked

Shocked
I know scotland have funny holidays but ffs july.I was still having the central heating on then Embarassed
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:23 pm

NotBert wrote:
morning_glory wrote:Im having this week depends what him mother says.ill be having him again late in august.touch wood.
are you going away ?

No, we might camp a bit, though, and the car will get a battering as well. We've never really gone away in summer, more likely autumn half term. Hope you get the weather when he stays - I daren't hope for the luck we had last year when we did this - the buckets and spades are primed and ready.

I might pick your brains about this camping lark.and I dont mean john barrowman camping.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:26 pm

NotBert wrote:They're off for 7/8 weeks, then, but go back a shade earlier.

I'd have gone nuts as a kid had we gone back in August - it was like a magic word of freedom. Of course, the school year in this country runs Sept-Aug so that's not a possible...

we hated the end of august as a kid.we knew we had only a week left.but the local working mans club trip to Cleethorpes was at the end of august so it was bitter sweet. Crying or Very sad
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:34 pm

morning_glory wrote:
NotBert wrote:
are you going away ?

I might pick your brains about this camping lark.and I dont mean john barrowman camping.

Still very novicey here as well, MG, but as long as there's a decent facilities block, not a lot else matters. I have a story, will PM it you (it's not like that but it is on the bittersweet side and not for the dyspeptic)
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:13 pm

tbh its a tech question.its about a hook up( if thats the word).do you have to take your own, how much is the electric and how do you pay for it Neutral
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down