Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dentists,95 quid for a filling, ouch!

Go down

dentists,95 quid for a filling, ouch! Empty dentists,95 quid for a filling, ouch!

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 12:56 pm

that's gonna hurt.

Back to top Go down

dentists,95 quid for a filling, ouch! Empty Re: dentists,95 quid for a filling, ouch!

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:04 pm

I have a mouth like a bombed graveyard as I point blank refuse to pay dentist's prices.

Back to top Go down

dentists,95 quid for a filling, ouch! Empty Re: dentists,95 quid for a filling, ouch!

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:13 pm

i can't stand tooth-ache mate.
plus,
i like the receptionist.

dentists,95 quid for a filling, ouch! 47620 dentists,95 quid for a filling, ouch! 47620

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Get down to the London Hospital in Whitechapel, they'll do it for fuck all, but they are students.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:28 pm

yeah right. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:42 pm

just had my drain bill ,over a ton to flush out those fucking baby wipes Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:54 pm

missj wrote:just had my drain bill ,over a ton to flush out those fucking baby wipes Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:58 pm

an expensive lesson , , i use them to clean the bath and round the bog then jsut chucked them down ,, ended up as a big ball in the pipe causing a blockage , was easy to fix took him fifteen mins but expensive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 3:21 pm

livin 'n' learnin eh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down