Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cunt today

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cunt today Empty John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cunt today

Post  Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down

John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cunt today Empty Re: John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cunt today

Post  NotBert Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Says "blind". Much as I'd like to see the disabled-parking, whoremongering pub brawler burnt, let's get him for something he did. Only a matter of time before he's found hanging out of a horse or something
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cunt today Empty Re: John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cunt today

Post  Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Says 'black' in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:43 pm

I reckon its does your grandma wank Alsations
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:45 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:This one is much clearer!!

lol! lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IlQHfEwjHHU

"This video has been removed"
Didn't take Terry long to get his lawyers onto that one!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:46 am

They've both gone!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:53 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:They've both gone!!

The new world order ? Suspect
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:54 am

I like this

John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cunt today UzUZV
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 am

NotBert wrote:Says "blind". Much as I'd like to see the disabled-parking, whoremongering pub brawler burnt, let's get him for something he did. Only a matter of time before he's found hanging out of a horse or something

Saw this posted about the incident

Terry should be hung out to dry for this. There is no fucking excuse for it in this day and age. It is clearly a case of institutional prejudice coming to the surface. When you think about it, blind people have it tough enough without being compared to useless fuckers like Anton Ferdinand.

John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cunt today 1262168784 John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cunt today 1262168784

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:45 am

bitofatwat wrote:
NotBert wrote:Says "blind". Much as I'd like to see the disabled-parking, whoremongering pub brawler burnt, let's get him for something he did. Only a matter of time before he's found hanging out of a horse or something

Saw this posted about the incident

Terry should be hung out to dry for this. There is no fucking excuse for it in this day and age. It is clearly a case of institutional prejudice coming to the surface. When you think about it, blind people have it tough enough without being compared to useless fuckers like Anton Ferdinand.

John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cunt today 1262168784 John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cunt today 1262168784

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:48 pm

bitofatwat wrote:I like this

John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cunt today UzUZV

After the bib business, how much do you reckon he practised that?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:06 am

Rio Ferdinand has broken his silence on the controversy that has rocked football by telling friends he believes England and Chelsea captain John Terry's clash with his younger brother, the QPR defender Anton Ferdinand, involved language that was 'blatantly racist'.
The 32-year-old Manchester United defender, England captain before Terry's reinstatement to the role last March, has watched television images of the moment in Chelsea's 1-0 defeat at QPR when Terry is alleged to have used the words '****ing black ****' in an exchange with the younger Ferdinand.
Terry does not deny using the words, but claims the context in which he said them meant they could not be taken as racist abuse. The Chelsea captain insists that he was simply asking Ferdinand if he was accusing him of using the highly offensive phrase.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:27 am

Terry does not deny using the words, but claims the context in which he said them meant they could not be taken as racist abuse. The Chelsea captain insists that he was simply asking Ferdinand if he was accusing him of using the highly offensive phrase.

[/quote]

as much as i detest JT,
i CAN, actually,sort of, see where he's coming from here.
maybe it's just a case of;

political correctness madness?
or
or an over zealousness with the racist-card?

i'm inclined to go along with bert.
if he ( JT ) IS gonna be publicly castigated,
let it be for something that he HAS done.
but why a horse? scratch
i see him more as a pig-person,
but there you go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:38 am

After watching the clip 20 times I can state categorically that his lips do not say "Hey, Anton, are you saying I called you a fucking black cunt. Knobhead" as he claims
I saw his lips say "Anton, you fucking black cunt. Knobhead" as did thousands of others including his brother.
It's because of people like you and Bert that cunts like OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony and Amanda Knox walked from court free.
No

p.s
Anton is a black cunt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:53 am

nobby,
how many people have served time in prison?
some,for years,
only to be released with a public pardon.

men,
accused of rape,
lose freinds and family,
and then the accusers admit to lying. Evil or Very Mad

if he really IS guilty,
sure!
throw him out.
i'll go along with that also.

JT,
getting his:
well,
he probably won't.
his sort always DO,
seem to have charmed lives.
and it's sickening. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Tone, reviewing the footage, I come to the conclusion he said "hey, I've fucked your wife".

He also wants 235 other occasions to be taken into account.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:19 am

Appears not, Tone. Seems the stupid cunt can't even make a clear cut racist fucking slur.

I was going to say he's that shit he'd end up shoving his dick in the wrong hole but any hole for him is a win.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Police believe there is enough evidence to charge John Terry for racist comments he allegedly made to Anton Ferdinand.
The Chelsea captain is said to have called Ferdinand a 'f******* black c***' in last month's defeat at QPR.
Terry insists his comments have been taken out of context and vehemently denies making racist remarks.
Police have spoken to six Chelsea players about the incident, and are set to file a case to the Crown Prosecution Service
The CPS will now have to decide whether Terry should be taken to court.

A prison Xmas dinner?
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:27 pm

out of context Question theres only one context isnt there
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Surprise surprise
He got away with it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Useless cunt, even fails at being a racist.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Surprise surprise
He got away with it.

DD wrote:Useless cunt, even fails at being a racist.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next