Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Baby - what shall we call him?

3 posters

Go down

Royal Baby - what shall we call him? Empty Royal Baby - what shall we call him?

Post  NotBert Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:43 am

Getting the republican "Parasite" out the way, I think I might have a sporting bet.

Francis -
+ve - dead grandmother's middle name; -ve - Frank Windsor used to sell insurance for old people with a free pen during C4 racing

Edward -
+ve - frequently used monarch name; -ve - last Edward fucked off with a Yank and a load of cash and was a good mate of Hitler. Uncle of same name is the most irrelevant of an increasingly anachronistic family. And wears comfortable shoes.

George -
+ve - last king was George VI, current queen's father; -ve - his real name was Albert, you fucking dickhead press

Albert -
+ve - every king between Victoria and the current queen had Albert as a forename; -ve - the child would be named after a cock piercing

Arthur -
+ve - a forename of both father and grandfather; -ve - if you know anyone named Arthur, he's a retired cabbie who drinks in the local and nips out to put a bet on every twenty minutes on a Saturday

Louis -
+ve - forename of father, much loved uncle of grandfather, close relative of great grandfather, last viceroy of India; -ve - Don't think India would approve of the return of the Empire jackboot, IRA would see another Louis as a bomb target. They're 1 for 1 at this point.

James -
+ve - regal and a family name on mother's side; -ve - traditionally Scottish king name, politically mental when Scotland are voting to leave the Union when, as they joined 300+ years ago, they kept pitching for James Stuart. Stuart therefore also fucked. Mother's side is irrelevant - maternal grandmother's name is Carole, FFS. The "e" is as pointless as Edward

IN CONCLUSION:
The favourites all have something against them, whether it be an historic objection dating back to Jacobite uprisings or it being a solid metal bar rammed through the penis. Consequently, the name should be from a period of little contention and not overly associated with any current name. Andrew named his children from the time of Victoria and as such, Beatrice and Eugenie, although they would make a spectacular threeway, are not sources of embarrassment like Robin Cook welcoming an Irish delegation while standing in front of a portrait of Cromwell.

With that as a lead, historians would do a lot worse than go for Frederick (up to 66/1). One of Victoria's sons, appeared once or twice in the succession in the 19th/20th century, has the playful shortening as father and uncle have to "Freddie", it would stand a revival. He'd also be Freddie, Prince Jr. Which is better than growing up being called "cockring".
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Royal Baby - what shall we call him? Empty Re: Royal Baby - what shall we call him?

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:47 am

great post bert, but i'm sitting on the sidelines on this.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Royal Baby - what shall we call him? Empty Re: Royal Baby - what shall we call him?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:07 pm

I don't know Bert......Cockring has a nice ring to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Nice one bert , I'm having a go at this
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Royal Baby - what shall we call him? 523193 

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:29 pm

I was too late thank fuck
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:54 pm

cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 am

The Queen Mother would approve.

She drank in both The George and The Alexander.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:I don't know Bert......Cockring has a nice cock to it.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:02 am

NotBert wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:I don't know Bert......Cockring has a nice cock to it.

lol! lol! lol! 

At least you named the winner in the list bert cheers 
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down