Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple food, simply fucking delicious

4 posters

Go down

Simple food, simply fucking delicious Empty Simple food, simply fucking delicious

Post  Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:17 pm

I bought a pork knuckle today, and put it in a big pot of water with 4 cloves, two red chillies, a spoonful of vinegar, 4 huge chunks of garlic and some pepper and salt.
Brought it to the boil, then let it simmer for 3 hours.
Peeled some spuds, chopped some savoy cabbage finely along with a red onion and boiled them all together until soft....Strained them and mashed them with a knob of butter, black pepper and a spoonful of English mustard.
Pulled the melting pork off the bone and plated it with the mash.....Took one mouthful and had a huge orgasm.
A meal from heaven and so cheap and simple......now to wash it down with a cold pint.
 Simple food, simply fucking delicious 47620 Simple food, simply fucking delicious 47620 

Back to top Go down

Simple food, simply fucking delicious Empty Re: Simple food, simply fucking delicious

Post  missyj Tue May 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Simple food, simply fucking delicious 485733   Simple food, simply fucking delicious 485733   Simple food, simply fucking delicious 485733 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Simple food, simply fucking delicious Empty Re: Simple food, simply fucking delicious

Post  NotBert Tue May 27, 2014 8:33 pm

I ate a pie I found in a skip, then backed a motor racing driver to win a race that was a month away but I thought it was tomorrow, you fucking lamps.

This post was brought to you by the number 2005 and the letters c, u, n and t.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:36 pm

missyj wrote:Simple food, simply fucking delicious 485733   Simple food, simply fucking delicious 485733   Simple food, simply fucking delicious 485733 

Simple food, simply fucking delicious 882526 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:36 pm

NotBert wrote:I ate a pie I found in a skip, then backed a motor racing driver to win a race that was a month away but I thought it was tomorrow, you fucking lamps.

scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post  Punting Prowler Wed May 28, 2014 10:40 am

I never got into that 'Nouveau Cuisine' that seemed to kick off in the UK during the late '80s.

They can stick their monkfish and Heston Blumenthal cookbooks up their anus.

Simple, traditional food will always be the best, imo.

pp
Punting Prowler
Punting Prowler

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed May 28, 2014 11:01 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:
NotBert wrote:I ate a pie I found in a skip, then backed a motor racing driver to win a race that was a month away but I thought it was tomorrow, you fucking lamps.

scratch 

Each Way's Morrison's special, Tone
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:19 pm

I had a cafe-made corned beef hash with a poached egg on top a week or two back that was frankly fucking magic. I even went out and bought a tin of corned beef off the back of it
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:40 am

NotBert wrote:I had a cafe-made corned beef hash with a poached egg on top a week or two back that was frankly fucking magic.  I even went out and bought a tin of corned beef off the back of it

I love a bit of bully beef  cheers 
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:11 pm

Just had a perfectly-done medium rib eye steak with pasta in a meaty sausage sauce.

Feeling very manly now, Jonesy, if you're about, come and talk saucy to me for a bit, defuse me  Laughing I would also more than accept She coming in and doing the same but ideally, of course, both of you - plenty of man to go around  Laughing 

(Insert Alan Partridge sigh here)
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:12 pm

I don't think I came down from Jenny Agutter last night, tbh. It's like I'm somethingteen again... Laughing 
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:28 pm

Simple food, simply fucking delicious .%5Cpictures%5Cjenny_agutter_breasts

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Jesus, Tone, why would people make up these images when the actual footage is far, um, ur ur ohhhhhh... sorry, I have to clean that up
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:35 pm

Simple food, simply fucking delicious 882526 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down